Screech: "It's Possibly Me in the Sex Tape"

9/27/2006 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While Dustin Diamond has yet to confirm the existence of a sex tape set to explode into the public eye, Screech ain't exactly denying it either.
Screech
The actor took to the radio airwaves to set the record straight about his role in the alleged tape, telling the top-rated Tampa based MJ Morning Show, "It's very possible that tape exists."

Diamond says he has yet to feast his eyes on the tape in question, but says it wouldn't shock him if it's authentic. "I've had a lot of fun with video in the past."

The co-star, or rather co-stars (it's being reported that Screech pulled a threesome!) have also not been identified. Diamond says if the "group" details are true, none of the women in question could be his fiancée, claiming he's never engaged in the sexual acts described in the reports with her.
Click to Watch

Whatever

This washed-up has been will do anything to keep his name in the media! PATHETIC!

lissabell

What a pathetic loser! And as far as the alleged tapes go, of course he’s not denying them, he is getting is 15 minutes of fame again. LOSER! If he is truly on the tapes, why, I stress WHY, would anyone in there right mind want to see them? Let alone pay for them? EWWWW!

Jimmy Barnes

I hear he's hung like John Holmes... He probably wants every chick in the world to see his wang!

Vain

Maybe he's hoping that instead of selling t-shirts to keep his house he can start selling this sex tape.

stoopit

There's something to brag about...being a poop sniffer. You sicko Screech.

And what girl would own up to being in this video with him?

Danny

Way to go, TMZ! Screech has a fictional sex tape where he performs a fictional sex act?
The only Dirty Sanchez around here is the one Harvey will have if he ever pulls his head out of his ass.

alissa

sleeping with this dude would be like sleeping with arnold horeshack from welcome back kotter! id rather get it on with a turtle lol

Rick

I'd do him if he were 13

Jackson Blue

This reminds me of that episode of Saved By the Bell when Screech went undercover and was wearing that fake mustache. In retrospect, I wonder how rank that mustache smelled??? I won't eat for days...

We, are not amused.

s*it-eating monkey loser.

abbizmal

Oh, look, he forgot to wash his face after. Euw!

WHAT IS THE RUSH

ADVICE, SHUT THE HELL UP, FIRST YOUR HOUSE THEN SOMETHING ELSE, I THINK SCREECH HAS LOST IT ALTOGETHER, HE IS GETTING LIKE THE HOFF ONE STUPID STUNT AFTER ANOTHER, PRETTY SOON NO ONE WILL LISTEN, LIKE CALLING WOLF, TAKE MY ADVICE, GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTING OLD.

Brian

I can apply that same comment to Howard Stern.

Whatever

This guy is weird and ugly. What did he do spend the money from his gay t-shirts on hookers to make sex tapes with? Damn nut.

dumpling

I could've gone another day without seeing the words Screech and sex in the same sentence. The mental image is scaring me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments