Avril Hocks Another Loogie

9/28/2006 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne: Click to watchAvril Lavigne is worse than an angry llama. The singer took out yet another photographer with a deadly shot of spit last night -- this time hitting the man square in the face.

After celebrating her 22nd birthday at Hyde, the wannabe punk-rocker unleashed a torrent of "f*** yous" to the paparazzi and autograph seekers, even signing the pleasant greeting on some pictures.

Avril and her entourage then made their way to the safety of their SUV, where she rolled the window down and loaded up a liquid projectile in her mouth. Moments later, she displayed her masterful sharpspitting skills by hitting one photographer in the face while laughing hysterically and screaming, "bitch!"

This is the second night in a row Avril has used her saliva as a weapon against photographers. She hit our own cameraman's lens outside the very same nightclub late Tuesday night.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Not a Britney Fan

Serves the stalkarzzi right for what they do, but damn I hope she has had all of her shots.

Woodman22

Isn't she just the sweetest thing? You go Lindsay...I mean, Avril. (They're really all the same...aren't they?)

Wicked1

Charges should be filed against that little bitch. Her behavior is unacceptable and she should not get away with her immature antics.

michelle

Why is is the celebrites think they can do whatever they want to? I'm sorry, but normal people dont act like that. Whats funny about spitting on an innocent person taking your picture? She should be glad people still remember her. AVRIL WHO AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED?

Iowa Girl

I agree L.A. that is exactly what I thought when I was reading this article. Who knows what germs or diseases her trap posesses. I can understand the foul language at times...but the spitting? He/she should have spit right back on her. F*ck her if she got mad, it's just coming back with whats given. What a trashy girl.

Matt

This wannabe now needs to be arrested.

Tam

What a little no talent bitch! Everyone should just ignore her and maybe she will go away. She is a has been.

Amy

I'm all for screwin' with the paparazzi ...telling them to screw off or throw water on them , but loogie's are a little over the line .....that is just disgusting.....if you don't want your picture taken......get out of hollywood , go in seclusion until you become a nobody again , but bodily fluids are not meant to be to be shared and she's just nasty!!

Justin

What a sluttly bitch. I hope someone has the balls to spit back at that whore

Dave

TMZ and the rest of you scum think you can do what ever you want to these people......If she was friends of TMZ you would never call her the want to be punk rocker. waaaaaa she will not give me the shot we want....waaaaa.....LOL

Here comes the Anti-P.

Jay

I love it. Keep it up.

Shanny Smitty

I mean, seriously, who, besides a 4 year old, would SPIT on a person???? And a 4 year old with a few manners wouldn't even do it then!! That is just disgusting! She's a sick little spoiled rotten wanna-be badass twit!

Stan and Paula

I think its funny :)

Nidia

Not very lady like for a married woman, she should show some respect if she wants respect...i feel sorry for her, she should be happy people still even take pictures of her, can't wait for the divorce rumors to start coming in...hahaha.

blah blah blah

Once again Avril displays her trashy, unlady like and disgusting side.
NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY should be sprayed with a wad of nasty spit!!
If you don't like the paparazzi and or lime light..................DON'T PUT YOURSELF IN THAT CATEGORY OF LIFE STYLE.
That is uncalled for and trashy behavior

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments