Avril Hocks Another Loogie

9/28/2006 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne: Click to watchAvril Lavigne is worse than an angry llama. The singer took out yet another photographer with a deadly shot of spit last night -- this time hitting the man square in the face.

After celebrating her 22nd birthday at Hyde, the wannabe punk-rocker unleashed a torrent of "f*** yous" to the paparazzi and autograph seekers, even signing the pleasant greeting on some pictures.

Avril and her entourage then made their way to the safety of their SUV, where she rolled the window down and loaded up a liquid projectile in her mouth. Moments later, she displayed her masterful sharpspitting skills by hitting one photographer in the face while laughing hysterically and screaming, "bitch!"

This is the second night in a row Avril has used her saliva as a weapon against photographers. She hit our own cameraman's lens outside the very same nightclub late Tuesday night.

Riki

This little brat couldn't wait to be famous, and now she acts soooo put upon. Poor Avril. You got everything you ever wanted and more and someone wants t o take your picture.... you'll be bitching when they stop and no one wants to see your ordinary plain Jane face. Get a makeover and cut that mop you call hair.

Erika

Fuck that bitch!!! I used to really admire her till I heard that she was extremely rude to her fans. Her telling autograph seekers "fuck you" while she was signing was ridiculous! I would of thrown that stupid autograph in her face......You just don't do that to people. If you don't want to deal with paparrazi then "stop going to HYDE" you idiot and find a hole in the wall to crawl into!!!!!!!

Lori

Don't chase her. She isn't WORTH the picture guys! What a pig.

no.name

Such a classy girl.

Pet My Katt!!!!

The only thing this ungrateful little bitch is proving is that she doesn't swallow!! Come on Avril, swallow one time for us yo dumb little c**t!!

No legs in Texas :(

When she gets off her ass and has a new album she'll be wishing and begging for attention from those same people she's spitting at. Instead of wasting time and spitting her germs around, she should go get her canine teeth fixed and check for any stds she got from her husband via Paris DUI Hilton.

Ava Rose

Wow, Avril is such a rockstar~~Ha she wishes~~I think it would suck that the paparazzi is constantly following you, but what a dirty bitch~~I wish that hoe would spit on me cuz she wouldn't have any time to call me a bitch~~I'd kick her ass and then take her man before she could open her mouth again~~I heard he's cheating on her ugly ass already anyways~~And where is her mother?~~my mother would knock my ass out if she saw me acting like that~~Poor Avril, the only way she can get attention is by spitting on people~~SAD~~

maya

Avril should be sued for ASSAULT.Man, that girl has a nasty disposition.
If Paris Hilton ever behaved like that you can bet the press would be all over her for it. Why do the paps let Avril get way with such behavior?????

Fifi

Paparazzi may be annoying, but it's when they STOP paying attention to her that Avril should worry......

Her parents must be so proud.

NinjaDude

What a dumb little c**t

Katie

Someone should break that bitches jaw!!!!!

LaToya

Wow, what an ungrateful cow. She should be damn happy that the studio can fix her dreadful voice so that her cd's can sell. And she is as dumb as a stick. And she ruined a Metallica song (because, again, she can't hold a tune in a bucket). She should be thankful that anyone wants to take a picture of her untalented ass. Avril, I sincerely hope your "musician" career is OVER (it would be a lot better for everyone's ears).

Victoria

When she first came into the lime light as an artist with a bad attitude I thought "eh musicians" and she was just feeling her oats at the time. Her career took off somewhat....then she did her part in the movie "over the hedge" and I thought she had come a ways and was happy she was growing up at the time I thought "maturely." I don't really follow her career other than reading things here and there my son used to be a fan but that phased out. Anyway I was proud of how she was behaving in an AOL sessions with William Shattner, they were discussing "over the hedge" she looked great and her personality you could tell she really had grown up. I was glad to see her married and carrying on....

I read this article because I could not believe what I was reading as a title...

I thought she grew up! she may have matured on the outside but mentally I think she is still a bratty child. I don't like what Pappi does to celebs I think its wrong to harrass but on the other hand some of them are doing society a favor i.e. tabloids, people magi, enquirer, newspapers, etc..... these are what make parts of the world go ' round to a certain degree. Case at hand you don't spit whether you are a man or woman, I find it repulsing. Society has really gone down the tubes though totally times are changing not just worldly but people are uncooth now a days. I was sitting at a stop light the other day when this lady was walking in the cross walk, she spit ! it was gross. I have noticed more women spitting on the city streets. I don't know what the purpose is other than "loogies" that people suck through their noses and into their throats if that is the case then take a decongestant. There is a difference between spitting at home in your sink vs city streets.

Anyway ! Avril should be ashamed of herself....little piggy. She definately has convinced the world as to how PIGGISH she can be. Thanks Avril for letting us see your true colors.

Joanna

She's lucky she still has fans. I think I would buy Paris's new abum instead of Avril's. She should make a public apology. No class, little bitch. Send her to the Bronx, NY. I'd like to get my hands on this bitch.

Eli

Wow trailer trash comes out sooner or later doesnt it?