"Here's What We'll Say" About Reichen

9/28/2006 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reichen Lehmkuhl Lance Bass's boyfriend Reichen is finally coming out... with his first book. The book is titled "Here's What We'll Say" and chronicles his life in the U.S Air Force Academy, his experience with other gays in the Air Force and the secret society that the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" members formed in order to protect themselves and each other from being discovered.

Reichen spent four years writing the book, which has a scheduled release date of October 2006. Reichen kicks off his official U.S. book tour October 22 with an appearance on "Good Morning America."

How proud Lance must be!

Justin

Now "it" writes ? Please !
Reichen go away already.

Alyn Brodsky

Just what the literary world is waiting for. What idiotic publisher is bringing out this obvious crap? The guy is an unknown writer, his story is not original, and it will probably all add up to a pile of garbage (though I'm sure Katie Couric will love it, as will vOprah, Dr. Phil, Babwa Walters, and all those other arbiters of arocious taste).

dumpling

What is that thing hanging around his neck? How gay.

Oh yeah.....

None of your business

Ok I was fine with Lance coming out and I respected him for saying he didn't want a lot of press, HOWEVER now it's all we hear about. Let them be. Who the heck is his boyfriend and why does he get so much attention???

Nelson

And once the book release is behind him and he's used up Lance for whatever last shred of publicity he can get, I bet Reichen will be single again and looking for the next PR opp....er, I mean....boyfriend.

We, are not amused.

Argh! It's HARD to write with the...skin flute...Argh!

We, are not amused.

It's all a terrible lie: there are no HOMO'S in our armed services. My God what will they think of next?

donna

Why should we care about another dysfunctional person who makes America look absurd and shallow.The literary community must be bankrupt of ideas and talent.Uh I forgot it's not WHAT you know it's WHO. Enough already this love thy gay campaign, how about education first what a concept ??!!

Not a Britney Fan

#3, to answer your question, that is Lance's ball sack. It's Reichen's good luck charm.

Alyn Brodsky

Do they both swallow?

spud

NOW IT MAKES SENSE..........the dude needed lances celebrity connection to launch his book....thats a smart little homo gold digger...the guy is goodlooking but broke and there is no way he would hook up with a lance bass unless he needed something, i.e. cash..or fame...it just doesn't happen. so, the guy is now a realtor and a writer.. and both can benefit alot from lances celebrity....ahhhh hollywood..oh well, chicks have been doing this for years

Alyn Brodsky

It's faggot hustlers like this ugly toad that give we honest queens of the world a bad name.

The Duke

Gee, you guys have such a flair for the obvious. I'm gay myself, or should I call myself : Homo? Faggot? Queer? Eh, I recieved enough of that CRAP in High School back in the day. I came out in 8th grade in the late 70's ( I just done dated myself too )........HERE! Where I live to this day. All I can say is it takes guts to do what I did and I still have times when I can't beleive I did the coming out thing in 8th grade in the frickin 70's for sh*t's sake!! At any rate, I did what I did and I'd do it all over again if I had to. Ya know, we don't choose to be gay, it's the genetics again, baby. And for my finis - BE YOURSELF! Don't let anyone ever bring you down. We're here for a reason and only the Great Spirit or Goddess or however you wish to define the higher powers knows why and for what. Now, if ya'll want to to go slammin' me for being myself, go right ahead. Been takin' it like a man for a long time now. I'm not one of the queeny types either and I have no problem protecting myself from deluded and ignorant rednecks. Don't want no sh*tty pitty, kitties. Just speakin' my mind as we all have the right to do. I'd really have thought people would have gotten over the gay thing way, way back in the 80's but it plain to see, some people just never get it, which means they probably never will. But I will say this, you reap what you sow, so I ain't gettin' all tweaked about this Lance and Reichen story. All I know is that sometimes, it gives the rest of us, who really fought to be who we are, a bad name. As you can all see from previous comments. Thanks buddies. Anyway! Have a great day and go have some fun!! As always - The Duke

Alyn Brodsky

If this guy wants to be gay, that's his business. But what makes him think anyone else outside his immediate circle gives a rat's ass about his "story."? He deserves to choke on a big cock. What a dirt bag!

kathleen

Hey, kudos to you, THE DUKE!! Seriously, I mean it--what you did took great courage. And, it really makes these boys in Hollywood look pretty shallow and small to still not be honest about who they are.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments