Matt Leaves Much to Be Desired

9/28/2006 4:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comApparently it is possible for Matthew McConaughey to look less-than-perfect.

While we love how Matt's legs look in the skin-tight spandex, it's the week's worth of scruff that we take issue with. McConaughey looks more like a homeless biker than one of People's Most Beautiful.

Stick to running on the beach Matt, we prefer shirtless and swimsuits to spandex and scruff!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sillyme

Shame! Picking on a man who has had brain surgery.. haha

Eli

Matt your so hot, please dont abandon yourself and shave honey!

Alyn Brodsky

He looks like crap.

alissa

ahhh im assuming this dudes wearing some sorta depends under garment under his ahemm biking shorts lol.. not an attractive pic lol hes alittle full of himself i must say!!

Nelson

See that? Men CAN have camel toe.

Mike

MATT WHERE'D YOUR PENIS GO???... POOR GUY

Cristina

I agree- I think he looks so hot in like THe Wedding Planner- and well yeah- he's hot without the extra hair! lol

kayabear

I'll have you know, the correct term for the male camel toe is in fact a buck knuckle, and Matt is displaying it well.

tara

YUCK!
No one should be allowed to wear those shorts. Matt what in the F$#% is wrong with you

bethany

Perez had a cute picture of him with his ADOPTED dog

No puppy mill dogs for Matt!

Lots of cute dogs like his on Petfinder.com

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matt neds to quit hanging with lance and clean up his act,he looks like a bum

Angie

That face is too beautiful to be hiding behind that beard.... what the heck are you thinking Matt? Shave already.... PLEASE!

The Duke

Sorry again, but Matt looks hot no matter what, even the extra facial hair kinda ( Actually it REALLY) turns me on in a nasty sorta way that I'm loathe to get too graphic about. The Buck Knuckle ( And thank you most graciously for the correct noun and definition "Your Mom"!) .............well, thats a bit much for me even. Maybe it was just a bad Buck Knucle shot kinda day for Matt the Man. He can lose those shorts most definitely........especially, in front of me. Ah, la joie de vivre! Have a splendid day all! - The Duke

PS - Adrian, you scrumptious Argentinian stud and creator of THE band Dirty Sanchez, you know who this is. Just think Seattle back in the day, smokin' up bu* and sippin' on a cosmo........I love you, I miss you, call me sometime soon if you read this, chile. I'se a missin' you and Benito and Little B and the rest of the gang something fierce! Wrooooooooooow! And Little B, get your lilly whte ass back on up here for a visit. Your momma done misses you and you KNOW I do. Let 'er buck!

donna

I don't see him as the best of male flesh we have to offer so I am glad people see him at times the way I see him most of the time.

Laury

I've never liked Matthew McConaughey. He looks like an arrogant a**hole, and I've never found particularly attractive. Sure he's got a great body, but it takes more than hot pecs and abs of steel to impress me. And that picture just goes to show that while he may look nice in his movies, in everyday life, he looks like a freakin' hobo. I hate beards. And I hate this one even more.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments