P!nk Defies Gravity

9/28/2006 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pink rocks EuropeWhen did P!nk join Cirque Du Soleil? The rock star (aka Alecia Moore) shocked concertgoers in Switzerland Wednesday with a dazzling performance that could have been mistaken for the world famous circus production. The singer busted out hit song after hit song without missing a note, all while swinging high over the stage from nothing more than sheets and performing high energy acrobatics.

This was the first performance for the ever-evolving rock star on her "I'm Not Dead" European concert tour. P!nk's next stop will be in Austria on September 28 before heading to Belgium, Germany, the U.K. and other cities throughout Europe. Her final show is slated for December 21 in Luxembourg.

Can't get to Europe? TMZ has compiled some pictures of the hottest moments during her show, including multiple outfit changes, motorcycles and scandalous dance moves. Enjoy.

Mike

God i love her so much... I'm totally going to her concert when it comes to america... great pix..thanks TMZ

Tyler

Pink is a real hot chic. She doesn't get the love she deserves. I would love to make beautiful music with her.

Caroline

Pink is not a "rock star". She's a pop star who thinks she's hard.

Cristina

I like Pink- she's got spunk- but I've never liked the short boy cut hair in the back- front fine- but the funny stuff in the back- hmm??

Iowa Girl

her haircut is similar to a skinhead girl hair style called a "chelsea". Pink is cute and can pull it off. I agree...she's more of a pop star...but she definatly is better than other pop starlets. And her hubby? Uh...can we say "Yummy"? Meow!

I like her attitude

mar

I really like her. She is so outspoken and just does not care. She makes fun of herself too, which is cool. I think she totally has a rocker personality, but her music is a little too pop.

JM

I think P!ink is great. She's like the new Cirque du Soleil Billy Idol!

Eli

I think shes bi, you could tell she goes both ways!

Wicked1

L O V E Pink!

kathleen

PINK has quite the BRAZEN personality. No Fear! ! Love that about her!

moretocome

Ya got ta luv this girl. I watched an interview with her and she really doesn't care what people think about her and that kind of shocked me. She’ll be around for a while with that attitude. Good for her.

JM

Wow! That looks like a really fun concert!!!

maya

Can't comment on her personal life but ,by God, that is one cheap-looking woman.She has a face like a slut, whatever her other attributes may be.

JEWELinTheSouth

I like her attitude -- enjoy listening to her music as well. She has some talent -- You just do your thang, P!nk. OH YEAH!

Programbo

Ultimate "Stupid Girl"......She had the nerve to make that video talking about stupid girls????....She invented the whole mindless party bimbette mentality most of these girls now have!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments