Brad Wants Angie Preggers Again -- STAT!

9/29/2006 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Could there be trouble in the oh-so-pretty paradise that is the universe of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? According to a report this morning, a tussle over their next child is causing a rift between the stars.

"Brad wants another child, preferably a boy – but he wants a biological boy," says a Page Six source. "He is adamant and wants her to get pregnant again right away." Angelina, on the other hand, isn't on board with that plan – she's ready to adopt again, plus the pillow-lipped actress has a profoundly busy work schedule, with at least three films in the making. The couple's brood already includes two adopted children, Maddox and Zahara, and one biological kid, Shiloh Nouvel.

Pitt's rep didn't have comment and Jolie, according to the Post, doesn't even have a rep.

Anna Nicole: Married Or Not? Tabloids Duel Over Alleged Nuptials

It may ultimately come down to legal technicalities, but the tabloids are crossing pens today over whether or not Anna Nicole Smith and her lover-lawyer Howard K. Stern are actually married. Star magazine reported yesterday that the pair had gotten married on a catamaran anchored off Blackbeard's Cay in the Bahamas in the morning, just 18 days after the death of Smith's son Daniel.

But now, In Touch Weekly says that the pair are in fact not married, and that what went down on the boat was just a commitment ceremony, and wasn't a legal marriage. TrimSpa CEO Alex Goen, described by ITW as a "close friend" of the pair, says that they "do plan to have a proper ceremony in the future," but that yesterday they simply "declared how much they love each other in front of God."

"Survivor" Creator Burnett Wants To Hypnotize You -- Literally

Mark Burnett, the reality show mastermind who made being stranded on distant islands and being fired by Donald Trump actually seem appealing – and compelling TV – is aiming to put people quite literally under a spell on his latest series. Uber-producer Burnett is teaming up with world-renowned hypnotist Paul McKenna, who's plied his mind-bending trade on Elle Macpherson, David Bowie, Daryl Hannah and Naomi Campbell, among others, on a new series produced in conjunction with paraMedia inc. McKenna, author of last year's bestselling "Change Your Life in Seven Days," will help contestants deal with a panoply of issues – obesity, anger management, relationship woes, fear of heights – in the as-yet unnamed show. Let's face it: if the man can get Naomi Campbell to go to a calmer place, even for a little while, the world's already better for his techniques. Prospective hypnotees can apply to be on the show here.

Party Favors: Jay-Z Rocks Royal Albert ... Amanda Peet Has Nightmares About Marriage ... "Kidnapped" First Fall Casualty? ... Don Ho Hurries Back

Rap mogul Jay-Z is taking a little sabbatical from his job as CEO of Def Jam records to go on a mini-tour, and he started yesterday in London, becoming the first hip-hop artist to headline the Royal Albert Hall. According to Rush & Molloy, it was a star-studded affair, with his girlfriend Beyonce doing "Crazy in Love" and Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow lending their voices as well. Nicole Kidman was in the audience ... Amanda Peet, who's going to marry screenwriter David Benioff this weekend, says she's having recurring nightmares about her wedding...reception. She told David Letterman that in her dreams she goes to the bathroom and when she comes back, "everyone is gone except for a few distant uncles of David's" ... The Los Angeles Times' Scott Collins reports that NBC's "Kidnapped" might be the first big flop of the fall TV season, coming in a distant third in its Wednesday 10 pm timeslot ... Legendary Hawaiian crooner Don Ho was released from the hospital after a two-week stay. The "Tiny Bubbles" singer had a new pacemaker installed, and last year had a procedure involving stem cells to strengthen his heart. No word on when he'll resume performing.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

deenappr

Hey Meridian and Christina! What are you two talking about that BP should of stayed with that SKANK CHINNIFER! WHAT ARE YOU TO PSYCHO ILL!!! Haven't you heard chinnifer's latest? NOW SHE IS GOING TO BED MCCONAUGHY! YES GOOD OLE MAT. I'M SO SURE THAT VV DUMPED HER, AND I DON'T BELIEVE THAT CHINNIFER DUMPED VV LIKE THE MAGS TRY TO GET YOU TO BELIEVE. SHE'S SKANK, AND SHE KNOWS IT! BOY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MATT TO HOOK UP WITH HER, SO THAT HE CAN DUMP HER TOO. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU TWO THINK LITTLE OLE PATHETIC CHINNIFER IS HOT! CAUSE SHE'S NOT! I AM TRULY A BIG FAN OF AJ, AND I THINK THAT SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON EARTH. AJ IS A 10 WHERE CHINNIFER IS A 2. ALSO, SHE SUCKS AT ACTING, AND WATCHING HER ACT ON THE BIG SCREEN IS LIKE WATCHING TV. OH! AND SHE RECENTLY HOOKED UP WITH HER FRIENDS CO-STAR MATTHEW PERRY, ALSO. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT NOW THAT HER MEAL TICKET BP FLEW THE COUP, PATHETIC CHINNIFER IS OUT THERE NOW TRYING TO FIND SOME FAMOUS ACTOR THAT SHE CAN USE TO WALK DOWN THAT RED CARPET COME OSCAR NIGHT. YES! YOU CHINNIFER FANS! SHE WILL DO WHATEVER SHE CAN TO TRY AND MAKE HERSELF LOOK GOOD, AND FAMOUS; WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS SHE'S NOT MOVIE STAR STATUS. SHE TRULY BELONGS BACKI ON TV. PERHAPS, MATT CAN GET HER A JOB ON HIS NEW SHOW. LOL! LMAO! LISTEN UP ONE MORE TIME! AND;, I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY OR NOT. I CAN'T STAND THAT UGLY BROAD CHINNIFER, AND SHE IS UGLY THAN HELL WITH HER 2 BEADY EYES THAT ARE TOO CLOSE TOGETHER AND THAT GAWD AWFUL ONG CHIN OF HERS. NOT TO MENTION THAT UGLY STRAGGLY HAIR THAT SHE WEARS ALL THE TIME. ON SCREEN SHE IS JUST PLAIN UGLY AN HELL. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE ARE TOO MANY OTHER PRETTY WOMEN ACTORS OUT THERE. HELL! EVEN COURTNEY AND LISA WERE PRETTIER THAN THIS DIMWIT ACTRESS. ITS NO WONDER THAT BP RAN LIKE THE WIND, AND NOW VINCE, AND PRETTY SOON IT WILL BE MCCONAUGHY. HOW FUNNY! THAT SHE JUST DOESN'T GET IT. SHE SHOULD QUIT WHILE SHE'S AHEAD. BECAUSE SHE IS JUST NOT STAR STATUS. AJ HAS HER BEAT BY A LONG SHOT! AJ IS JUST MUCH TOOOOOOO TALENTED FOR THIS PATHETIC CHINNIFER TO EVEN COMPETE WITH HER. I CAN SEE WHY BP FELL FOR AJ. SO SORRY ALL OF YOU CHINNIFER FANS! BUT, THE TRUTH HAD TO BE TOLD! NOW, YOU ALL CAN GO AND CRY, WHINE, JUST LIKE YOUR POOR LITTLE EVERYONE PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR ME PATHETIC CHINNIFER! GAWD I LOATHE THAT DIMWIT! SHE'S JUST A PLAIN JANE UGLY PERSON. BOTTOMLINE! CAN'T STAND TO LOOK AT H ER, MUCH LESS WATCH HER ON ANY SCREEN. SHE'S JUST TOOOOOO DAMN ANNOYING!!

mysterious gurl

go bak to jen

marianne.

HELLO!?!?!? SOMETHING TO BE! THE STORY'S A FAKE!!
Go back to your ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE class and learn to read AND write!

marianne.

Just another example of the tabloids having nothing to do but fabricate stories.
A-listers never have anything to do with them. They don't give them interviews or the time of day.

No magazine with any class prints anything this ridiculous. When they have sources they're first hand and credible.

It's bad enough that these irresponsible "journalists" take everything that this couple does and shows it in the worst light, but they also jump right in and print anything no matter how incredulous it may be.

marianne.

It is amazing how fast some want to find truth from gossip....In my opinion someone want this type of story out there, now that the tabloids are saying how happy brad and angie are, Aniston camp /pr hack is working overtime , fans of mr. pitt knows that Brad had said over and over again he wants all girls, he has said this several times, it was mrs aniston who said that she and Brad wanted a boy and a girl, I also find it funny that in the esquire interview, brad said the most beautiful and wonderful things about adoption and his kids, someone is working overtime to protray Brad in a horrible light, and I don't think it is anyone in Brad and Angies camp, this reeks of another team. I have read page six in the past and they always have stories that come from aniston camp, this sh*t does not suprise me, Brad and Angie may god bless you both and keep your heads up.

kellog

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE...ANYONE SAYS...THIS WOMAN IS NOT A LADY. SHE'S A MAN STEALING, UGLY ASS, PUFFY LIPPED, CHAMELEON THAT IS NOTHING BUT A GIRL PLAYER...SHE WILL DUMP HIM AFTER SHE IS DONE WITH HIM AND I WILL BE LAUGHING AS HARD AS JENNIFER! GIVE IT TIME...HOLLYWOOD DOES THAT...MARK MY WORDS!!! DON'T KNOW JENNIFER NOR DO I WANT TO...JUST THINK RIGHT IS RIGHT....HE'S TOTALLY P***Y WIPPED!...NOTHING AGAINST JEN...SHE'S THE GOOD GIRL AND GOT TOTALLY SCREWED!

deenappr

I soooooo totally agree with you sad!! It is just awful how the chinnifer tends to give her vicious gossip to these rag tag mags. who's to say, that MAYBE SHE EVEN PAYS THEM TO PUT ALL OF THESE BULLSH*T LIES IN THE MAGS. ESPECIALLY ABOUT BP AND AJ!!! In my opinion, this chinnifer and her vicious team are SOOOO TOTALLY PSYCHO'S NOW!!! Once BP flew the coup, I soooo strongly feel that little ms. chinnifer became a CRAZY PSYCHO!! TO ME SHE IS OUT THERE, JUST SOOOO TOTALLY WANTING REVENGE FOR LOSING HER MEAL TICKET, BP! I love AJ, and BP! I do hope that they do well, and I do hope that they do have another child. But, you know Hollywood, its very hard to stay with your partner when you are a famous actor in Hollywood. BUT, TO ME AJ WILL ALWAYS BE THE BETTER ACTOR, PERSON, DAUGHTER, MOMMY, AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN HOLLYWOOD. AND, THIS I'M SURE THAT THAT LITTLE OLE RAGGEDY CHINNIFER KNOWS THIS. SORRY, CHINNIFER YOUR TO UGLY FOR ANYBODY! JUST HAD TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH! ACCEPT IT!!

Judy letizio

I read this week in the Enquire how Angelina Jolie wants Jen to stop calling Brad! Pretty nervey I say. Someone should have told her to stop calling Brad when Jen was his wife. I am so replushed by that homewrecking bitch. And now she is jealous that Jen calls Brad. She was his wife you stupid whore.
Get over yourself!

Lisa Miller

I think Brad is a fool that fell in love with the freak's son Maddox on the movie they were in. The woman has more tattoo's than she can read in one sitting, she still visits the xe in England when she's down. She wore Billy Bob's blood around her neck and his name on her arm in large print. She always looked gouth with her black clothes and white skin. Brad lost his mind wanting babies desperately.. I think Angelena's Father was right on the money in his statement
about her mental health. Father's know these things and he's known her longer and watched her freaky crazy behavior. Can't wait untill her kids grow and find out she stole them a Dad from his loving wife.

Dorothy

Brad and Anelina are a family now ! If he wants a boy or a girl thats between them not all of you! And to be blaming Jennifer for stories that gets publish about Brad and Angelina are just plain silly, dum-dum! just plain stupid! I think that your upset because Angelina does not want another child with brad, but wants to adopt! These are not Jennifer issues these are Angelina remember Jen divorce Brad and Angelina is with him now. So whatever is said and done, one should not be pointing in jennifer way she's has dump Vince for Matthew. Jen's to busy with real men she's has no time for Brad what's his name!!!!!

Dorothy

Iam happy to say that i will never put myself above Angelina> I will never cut myself for pleasure! (your in bed, your drunk, you have knives,sh*t happens that was Angelina favorite saying)I will never wear my husband's name in blood on my shirt at my wedding! I will never wear a vial of my husdand blood aound my neck! My Father will never get on National Television and proclaim I'am insane! I will never adopt a child to give a better image of myself! I will never say on National Television that i'm not sleeping with a married man, then a few months later before there divorce is final become pregant! Angelina said I will never do what my Father has done to my Mother i lived it! (dam the girl gone and done it)I will never say how much money i give to charity to make myself better! I THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT IAM WHO IAM AND NOT ANGELINA!!!!! AMEN

marianne.

WAITAMINUTE!!! jeeze ----deenappr28; calm down, I'm far from a jen fan but i don't hate her and i think she has better things to do than start this stupid rumor. then you go on about McConaughy, don't you see it's probably a rumor cooked up by the tabloids? (besides isn't he turning into the crazy hairy bandana running man?)
Ms.Letizio; you heard angelina wants jennifer to quit calling brad from the enquirer? yeah, that's as believable as deenappr28's McConaughy rant.
and it'll probably on TMZ next!
lisa's still going on about ex's, vials of blood and the ever-popular jon voight smoke screen...i'll just leave her to nostalgiac romp.
dorothy excellant 12:27post! (a little backsliding on the 12:40)
you're on point about angelina and brad being together and having a family now, and that jennifer shouldn't be dragged into this. nor should people be speculating here about her next man.
IMO (now that i've taken in everyone elses) i think this story is nothing but fiction, brought up by TMZ because they couldn't find out what paris hilton was up to that day. And now it's being used as an excuse to bash jennifer and angelina. once that take over all intelligent conversation will end, it's already staring on this page.

marianne.

I see the Woof Woof girls have found their way here.
Eli must have brought her imaginary friends with her.

vicki

a bunch of jealous jealous women on here. you must have had your man dump you for someone else or you wouldn't be so hostile.

moretocome

I read these posts and it appears that the Jennifer Aniston fans must think she a real dumb-sh*t mush brain that has no backbone or life beyond Brad?? And these people are suppose to be her fans? That might say something right there but I digress. Why wouldn%u2019t you guys be giving her a little more credit about her ability to deal with reality and move on? You guys just keep drudging up the same old crap that happened last year, which is like 30 year ago in Hollywood time. Catch-up stay focused. Brad is no longer with Jennifer and Jennifer is still alive, still a person, dating, and she%u2019s over it already. Now it%u2019s your turn. As fans of hers you owe it to Jennifer not to try and make her seem pathetic every chance you get.