Nic's

Tattoo Fix

9/29/2006 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

graphic of a question markHow many tattoos does Nicole Richie have?

Nicole Richie's tattooNicole Richie sports nine (at least) tattoos on her body, Stephanie. The favorite seems to be this rosary she had tattooed around her ankle. She also has a spider-shaped one on her lower stomach, as well as a pair of ballerina slippers she got in honor of the song her father, Lionel Richie, wrote for her. (For you young'ins, that song was "Ballerina Girl.")

Make sure not to miss out on Nicole's fab photo gallery!

graphic of a question markWho made P!NK's wedding dress?

P!NK Margo, P!NK's stunning wedding dress was designed by Monique Lhuillier. Lhuillier has dominated the bridal fashion scene for the past six years, and has dressed the likes of Reese Witherspoon, Ali Landry and Kevin Costner's wife Christine.

Click here to see P!NK in all her wondrous glory.

graphic of a question markIs Paul Walker dating anyone?

Paul Walker
Miranda, it seems as though the love of Paul Walker's life right now is Meadow Rain -- his 7-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. Walker found it difficult to get over his six-year relationship with Meadow's mother when that came to an end, but has said he enjoyed being single afterwards. We don't believe the "Eight Below" hottie is currently seeing anyone, unless he's keeping her under a tight wrap.

Prepare to see Paul alongside Jason Lewis and Laurence Fishburne in "The Life and Death of Bobby Z."

graphic of a question markWhen will Chili's solo album be released?

Rozonda Gregory, get ready for Rozonda "Chili" Thomas' solo album between the end of this year and early 2007. Chili has stated that if Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes were still alive, it would most definitely be a TLC album coming out, but that this album still has that TLC feel to it.

Akon, Missy Elliot and Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins will be featured on some of the tracks.

For more in music, you won't want to miss this!

graphic of a question markWhat book did Ashton Kutcher read to quit smoking?

Ashton KutcherWell, Carol, it seems as though "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" was the book Ashton Kutcher turned to for help. He announced that he'd kicked the habit while filming for "The Guardian" (out in theaters today!).

If you or someone you know feels the need to try and stop -- or you'd just like a good read -- pick up the book by Allen Carr.

Is there something you JUST GOTTA KNOW?? Submit your question here!

Click here for more "I Just GOTTA KNOW!"

Iowa Girl

Oh Clara, didn't you know that by being mean to others you have invited Satan into your life? You bible beaters have got to be the worst people in the world to represent god. My mother is a christian, but she is what I consider a "good" christian...she accepts others for who they are, not for who she thinks they SHOULD be. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..you don't like tattoos, fine. I like tattoos and think they are beautiful. You would probably be one of the people that passes an immediate judgement on me when you first met me if I were in short sleeves. Passing judgement I believe is only for God to do, and by you doing that you have committed a sin...see, everything religious can be as twisted. And therefore going back to my first statement, you have totally invited Satan into your life.

Good thing I don't believe in such things. Otherwise I would have to waste time praying for you.

Thank you to Kiley! I appreciate your comment very much.

Caroline

OK, I have a lot of tattoos, quite a few on my arms. I'm SO sick and tired of people judging me, thinking I'm a slut or a devil worshipper because I chose to get tattooed in noticeable places. As a woman, it's so hard. People are MUCH easier on men with these types of things.
We're never what you think we are. I'm educated, responsible, and I'm not trashy.
Well, that's my two cents.

DL

People in this world seem to care a little bit to much about what others are doing to themselves. Are people with tattoos affecting your life? I think not. Its a personal choice to get a tattoo,not a public choice. Alot of us dont care what you think about us for our self expression and gratification.Some people choice to put things down on paper,others choice to put things on their bodies. Some of the richest and prosperious people in the world are tattooed. As far as the person who said tattoos are artistic or whatever.
Are you retarded? I dont know where you got your information from but tattoos are art and a form of self expression.
If you dont want to get a tattoo dont.But dont try to bring people down for their personal choices. You sitting here talking about other people isnt proving anything except that you are so unhappy with your pathetic little lives that you need to talk about everyone elses.

Eli

My hubby is full of tats and I love him and dont care, but if you dont want people to talk, get oneor two not two thousand, because they do draw attention and personally almost everyone gets them for that (attention).

Miriam

Wow...all this for a tattoo.

To each his own.
People don't have to agree, people don't have to like tattoos and people are certainly entitled to their own opinion.

For example, just because certain folks choose to wear spandex doesn't make them "disgusting"...

Some harsh words there...Clara, Shane and dixie chic hater...
i guess i will go back to rolling out the red carpet for Satan.

Geez.

Eli

My hubby has tats everywhere and he doesnt like when people judge him, BUT I tell him that when you have 1 or 2 its ok, but when you look like the Herald people are going to stare like it or not, I dont know if it is to read them or talk crap, but they do draw attention like it or not.

My daughter sometimes doesnt even let him wear shorts, personally I dont blame her, but we still love him and I married him with them so bring it on.

Meg

Ok eli. Like marrying someone who has numerous tattoos, somehow
glorifies your answer. Who are you to say that one or two is ok? If
someone wants a thousand that's OK. And you make it sound like you
are so "big" for loving someone with tattoos. If you really loved
him, I would think that you'd love his tattoos as well, because they
are him, they are apart of him, whether you decide to accept them or
not.

maya

I like the rosary on her foot, it looks pretty.
But she ought to leave well enough alone now and eat a sandwich instead.

kathryn

Give the girl a break, she's not looking like Travis Barker.

moretocome

I have a question for all of you with tattoos. Does it hurt to get one on the front of the foot like that? I'm curious. It's looks really cool but my ankle seems so sensitive. I%u2019d like to get a variation of an ankle tattoo I saw once but I%u2019m chicken when is comes to voluntary pain.

Caroline

I don't have one on the front of my foot, so I don't know. But I do know that it's not nearly as painful as you think it would be.

kris

tattoos are very personal, so nobody should be saying what is right or wrong, or ok when someone gets a tattoo. tattoos can also be very addicting.......i have 11 and counting. oh and karen, the tattoo on the top of your foot, is by far the most painful. i have my tattoos spread all over, and on my foot, i have a big colorful fairy with butterfly wings, and ouch! that one took about 3 hours to do, its very detailed and huge, and that was the most painful. that tattoo was the only one that made me cry, but its so worth it.

pedestrain818

hOW CUTE BALLARINA GIRL! i REMEMBER THAT SONGS....LIONEL IS JUST A SWEET DAD.

Nora

And they say this woman is better than paris hilton, I doubt that.

Nora

Well I really dont care who agrees with me and who doesn't. Im not surprised one bit that most people are pro-tattoos. Just because something is expected by the world as a norm. Does not mean it is o.k. I could definately say getting a tattoo is the same as playing with an ouija board.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments