Greasy Bear Gets Denied

10/2/2006 4:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was at Hollywood hotspot Saturday night Hyde when we ran into billionaire bad boy Brandon Davis and his ever-so-large brother Jason.

Brandon, who usually shows up with the Hilton gang, is used to being treated like a celebrity. On Saturday, however, things were different. He and his less popular sibling went around the back to try to get into the trendy club, but were denied. Then he went to the front door, where ever-present Hyde door goddess Jennifer Rosero denied him again. Wow- looks to us like he didn't know how to deal with it.

Sorry Brandon -- at capacity means at capacity!

Jennifer Scott

Bet that burned his ass like a 3 foot high flame!

zzz

I n my best Nelson voice...."Haha"

no pervs allowed

YurMomma is guessing the Greasy Bear should have let the hostess smell his fingers and wipe the brown off his nose to let her know he was still in Paris' circle of moochers, maybe he would have gotten his brother in the overrated celeb hangout.

Joe Shmoe

I Hate Celebrities.....

get a life people

Poor brandon that is what you get for calling Linsey firecrotch LOL LOL LOL..Karma baby

Theresa

LOSER!

T

HAHAHAHA
he looks like a HUGE 3 year old
he seems like such a prick

SICK IGNORANCE

I LOVE IT!!! HA HA HA YEPPE YEP PE!! GOOD! HE RAN LIKE A SPOILED LITTLE PUNK!! THIS IS WORTH READING!

TheTruth

Does anyone really care? Paris, Brandon, I mean-these guys are a bunch of narcissistic, immature brats who vomit on their own self importance and vanity. They do NOTHING to help other people. I mean PARIS IS THE WORST. I am sick of reading about them. Who cares if they have money? They can't see beyond their own reflections to know that the clock is ticking and in no time they will be next year's joke unless they parlay their celebrity into doing good for others. If I have to read another article about ugly, pointless Paris Hilton with her fake color contacts and fake personality I swear I will puke.

Whatever

What comes around goes around! He treated Lindsay badly now he gets a taste at being humiliated in public.

sam

I don't get it? He wasn't denied because he's a loser (understatement maybe), it was because they were "at capacity" so what's the story? That he stormed away from the cameras to use his phone? I don’t like this guy either but this is a little lame.

blah blah blah

can you say:
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME NOW?
He needed to come to terms that he is worthless even with his daddy's billions
LMbutteO

sophie

Does anyone else think that he and "The Bachelor's" ditz princess would be a perfect match- they're both pathetic Paris wannabes- am I wrong?

Get over it

yessirmrmartin, these clubs are always at capacity. When they get turned away it's because they aren't important enough. Most celebrities always manage to slip in because the clubs wouldn't dare turn them away. However, after you have become a laughing stock like Mr. Davis then the clubs no longer care and you return back to just being a nobody like the rest of us.

Lynn

Karma sucks he bad mouthed Lindsey in public now he get's to look like a loser. Not that he needed the help.
Has anyone noticed how NOT GOOD LOOKING this guy is?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments