The Olsens Invade Paris

10/2/2006 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comThe Olsen twins were on a mission to find the hottest fashions in Paris over the weekend.

Mary-Kate and Ashley were caught making the rounds to all the chic shops including Dior, Collette and Scarlette - a good thing since the dynamic duo usually dress like street people.

Although the pair tried on a lot of clothes, they didn't leave any shop with bags. Guess when you're an Olsen, you just pick what you want and let others deal with the details.

mlc31

I have never seen these two look happy. Ever. Unless they're in a movie or on a tv show. Kinda sad.

vaiata

they look great on this pictures. i love those girls. it's true they never seem to smile ... i think they're just tired of the paparazi (??) .. who knows. amazing style though.

Bankergrl 85

They shop for the latest fashion but yet they dress like they live on the side of the road. Seriously ya'll are pretty girls start dressing like class and not like you don't have a home.

And I agree with mic31 they never do look happy.

the wise old owl

What do these 2 do all day ? Everytime I see them they are shielding themselves from the camera and going nowhere. I know they don't need to money but it must be very empty doing absolutely nothing.

What's the point of going to all these designer clothing places when they dress like a homeless person ? Seriously they need to do something worth while. They come off like a couple of ZOMBIES. Charity work for underprivileged sick children might make them feel useful. Do something. They're like a couple of lost souls.

jan

They look like vagabonds...they act like recluses; they never smile; they never seem to like life...file them under BORE..with Nicky, Paris, Lilo , Eva and all the other drop outs...

Jimmy Barnes

THEY LOOK LIKE SCRAWNY ALIENS WITH BIG EYES! SCARY!

Cristina

I love the Olsen twins- I guess we'd all be tired of photogs if we were started early on too. . . .

Caroline

The Olsen twins are seriously frightening to look at.

sam

Cute girls. I like the fact that you rarely hear about them clubbing unless it's some charity event. And never do you hear that they’ve made crude/cruel statements about others, or get caught driving while drunk. They (or their handler) must be smarter then the other young Hollywood girls you see running amuck. Good for them. I wish them well.

Max

I think they (MK & Ashley) are beautiful and quite striking! This photo is very nice!! I must say that I'm not surprised that others don't take the time to think about the fact that these photos are taken by blocking ones path. Would you be smiling if someone was blocking YOUR path? Perfect clothes for shopping in Paris!!

Alyn Brodsky

Serves the French right, getting that pair!

MaineatMain

Are they still acting? I haven't seen either one in any movies lately. What's the deal with that?

sss

They do have unique style...and i like it..=p

I think they're just sick and tired of the Paparazzies!! Imagine your life, that somebody is stalking you, taking photos or videos in the public place or even in the private place...that sucks man...!!!

LSeb

Gawd... could they look anymore contrived? The one on the right looks positivley absurd.

rockerbuns

Is it me, or does MK look anorexic? I mean look at those legs....the look as bad as Nicole Richie's. Thin and not able to hold her up for much longer.

Hope that girl gets some help soon.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments