Sharon Stone Au Naturel

10/4/2006 6:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone is up to her old tricks and baring her nude flesh. Only this time it's G-rated.

Stone was spotted shopping for rugs and other home furnishings at F&S Fabrics in Los Angeles on Tuesday sporting every actresses worst nightmare -- no makeup!

Rather than make fun of the 48-year-old Oscar nominated actress, we give props to La Stone for keeping it real.

Roddy Reta

I agree she looks good, but she looks nothing like Sharon Stone!

Doug

My "Basic Instinct"s tell me she looks better than her face shot here might indicate.

Page

I think she looks great.....what is a 48 year old woman supposed to look like without plastic surgery???? People are just so used to seeing actresses that have had everything done by the age of 35. She is a mother and gives alot of her time to charity work.....unlike many other bimbos in entertainment.
Geez.....shes 48... with pale skin "ages more than darker"....give her a break
Page

Esq

Wow. I'm truely impressed. She's very beautiful without make-up. I usually don't miss an opportunity to make a catty comment about other women, and I can't do it here. Way to go Sharon.

Ingrid

she is GOR-jess! Wow, that's what great bone structure looks like.

dee

She looks like she had cheek implants. Look at the hard definition of the cheeks.Otherwise she looks good for her age

Mary

Hmmmm! looks like cheek implants to me. Natural?

chewtoy45

She looks GREAT!!!

DJM III

Ms. Stone looks wondrful, always has. She may choose her own path through the process of " Aging".

kc

Some of you guys are crazy. Sharon Stone looks great!! And those are real cheekbones, you can tell by the shadowing (I have naturally high cheekbones myself). I don't think any of us writing look anywhere near this, at whatever our ages are. I have seen upon occasion pictures of other celebrities without makeup and some look 'plain' (like Julia Roberts for example).

Anonymous

I know I don't think it is Sharon Stone doesn't look a bit like her and isn't her hair alone usually shorter and up in a pony and such Stone has this little look that I do not see in this pic

h8er#1

I would never have thought this was Sharon Stone.

javelin

I would be happy to look like that in 28 years. She's still got it.

sean

she looks amazing for 48! viva la stone!

30 something

Are you kidding me. That is 100% MILF hunter material. Smoke'n:)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments