Sharon Stone Au Naturel

10/4/2006 6:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone is up to her old tricks and baring her nude flesh. Only this time it's G-rated.

Stone was spotted shopping for rugs and other home furnishings at F&S Fabrics in Los Angeles on Tuesday sporting every actresses worst nightmare -- no makeup!

Rather than make fun of the 48-year-old Oscar nominated actress, we give props to La Stone for keeping it real.

Sarah

She's TRULY beautiful!

Lorrie

I think she looks absolutely beautiful with or without makeup.

kp

This ass ugly old skank looks like a man .Even with makeup pack on her face.

HELAINNA

I was once an actress and I, for one, thinks she looks stunningly beautiful in that picture, compared to many of us without makeup, including me!! I shouldn't go out without my face, but kudos to Ms. Stone. You look mah-velous!!

good person

she looks awesome for her age and good in general.

Susan

Splotchy, washed out haggard skin, no healthy blush, red nose, no eyebrow definition, no eyelashes and no eye definition look good? Terrible. Compare the awful "natural" picture to one of her with full makeup, there is no contest. She looks years younger with makeup. Any woman looks much better with makeup to hide and soften imperfections, that's what it's for, and celebrities well know it. Give me the glamour of makeup anytime.

srhm

She looks Great !

Don ag

Sharon Stone is living proof that yo can take the makeup off of the woman but you cannot take the beauty out of the woman. Other women should think twice before trowling on the makeup.

WAY TO GO Ms stone

Tom Bradley

Looks hot for someone thats 48 !!!

Amanda

She looks younger than she is, that is for sure.
I did not recognize her though. Wow, is all I can say! She looks horrid, wow pretty bad, like a 30-40 year old Appalachian who has done too much speed, hence the boney appearance. Heck, she looks like tons of other women here in the northeastern US, yikes!
But, like I said before, she looks young for her age, I'll give her that for sure!

Jennifer

She looks great, she is just a classic beauty, make-up or not.

Scott

I I would do her in a hearbeat. Just thinking about it gives me a tingling sensastion in the nether regions. She looks really better here than I have ever seen her.

kathryn

I think she looks great. I've seen a pic of Eva Longoria on this site w/o make-up. THAT was scary.

Shaun

She looks great without makeup. Perfectly normal.

sickofitall

Sharon looks great here and she knew it before going out. She had cheek implants and she has her extensions on but she still looks great. She always had a very versatile look and this is just one of them. She rarely looks the same. Stone should do the sans makeup look more often.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments