Sharon Stone Au Naturel

10/4/2006 6:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone is up to her old tricks and baring her nude flesh. Only this time it's G-rated.

Stone was spotted shopping for rugs and other home furnishings at F&S Fabrics in Los Angeles on Tuesday sporting every actresses worst nightmare -- no makeup!

Rather than make fun of the 48-year-old Oscar nominated actress, we give props to La Stone for keeping it real.

duh...totally !

She's Gorgeous !

love her!

Teresa

I wish I looked that good sans makeup!

RebeccaBBBBBBB

she looks good wtf tmz?
lol........

whatevuh

Give her a break? What are you talking about?

She looks great!

laura

She looks good!

cass

I love it! Great photo. I hope I look this good at 48.

Missy

If I look this good when I'm 48 I'll kiss the mirror every day. Good for her.

Alyn Brodsky

The Maven thinks she looks like crap.

sam

Amazing, she looks fantastic for a women of her age w/o makeup. She should forego the makeup more often.

Whatever

UGLY LOOKING MUTT! WOOF WOOF WOOF

Lisa Williamson

I've seen her up close in person twice, in a non-celebrity setting, where she was wearing no makeup, and she is very naturally beautiful (and much more delicate than she looks in pictures). Granted, I saw her 3-4 years ago, but still, this is picture doesn't do her justice.

JennyP.

geezus... she does not look bad, the photog caught her in a not s0 good expression... if she was smiling she'd look great... not even the 20 year olds look all that gorgeous without all the glop on the face... too bad society doesn't accept REAL faces of women, I feel for women who are slaves to the cosmetic industry and the B.S. fake crap the fashion industry brainwashes women with(and a percentage of men who think that the ideal woman should look like a supermodel). It really is sad.

C.

I think she looks gorgeous. She is a natural beauty without all the goop on her face, she looks absolutely stunning for a 48 year old woman, looks better than some women in their 20's. But you know, that is the real her without the "mask" of make up. Make up is nothing but a glorified mask that was pretty much made the "norm" for women everywhere by none other than Hollywood. It's nothing but mask that smothers the skin and hides the real you, and destroys the natural healthy glow.
I saw Paris Hilton when I was in Los Angeles with no make up in a black SUV, and I am here to say I thought she looked prettier without the make up on.

Chrissy

I think she looks great!!! She is gorgeous!!!!

Renee

I have been told for years now that I look like Sharon Stone, and from the picture I take that as a compliment. She looks good with or without makeup.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments