A Hollywood Legend Returns

10/5/2006 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was on hand for the grand re-opening of legendary nightspot Teddy's at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel last night, and the stars couldn't wait to celebrate.

On the way to the main event, we stopped by the Entertainment Weekly magazine party at Quixote Studios. Jenna Elfman rolled through the place with her husband Bodhi, and even managed to give an interview to a waiting reporter on her way out.

Then it was onto Teddy's, where we caught Lindsay Lohan taking a break from her usual scene at Hyde. TMZ's favorite red-headed party girl made quite an exit with a new mystery man. After the two got into Lindsay's black Mercedes Benz, they sped off like a bat out of hell. Fortunately, no one got hurt.

Hip-hop hottie Eve also rolled through Teddy's, along with bad boy Fred Durst and funnyman Jimmy Kimmel.

Laurie

let me just say.....dayum!!!! eve looks GREAT!!! i don't think i've ever seen her look better. rock on eve!

Jennifer Scott

When doesn't Lindsey Lohan have a new man? For goodness sakes she changes men like most people change their undies... I almost feel sorry for her being so insecure.

Tyler

It's good 2 see that Lindsay is stil partying strong. What would the world be without her.

no pervs allowed

YurMomma would like to know when the legal limit to drink was lowered from the current 21-years. Or am I mistaken all these clubs are for 18-and over. YurMomma believes there needs to be some fines and crackdown on all this underage celebrity drinking. Where the hell is the vice squad when you need them, say seem to be around when YurMomma is walking the streets.

C

ms hohan is such a waste

Alyn Brodsky

She's a pimple on the a** of civilization.

Jennifer Scott

Sadly I live in granola land, where everyone is either a fruit or a nut ie; California & the legal drinking age is 21. I don't understand why these kids are allowed into these clubs to drink & party... Where the hell are the parents is what I'd like to know. My kids damn sure aren't out partying until all hours of the night, granted they're 15 & 18 but still you get my point.

Chrissy

I don't understad why everyone makes a big deal about underage stars going to clubs and how they should crack down and give them fines (they are rich anywhere, they dont care about some 200-300 fine). Everyone in college does it. Yeah so its illegal...blah blah blah. I went to more clubs when I was under 21 than when I was 21. Its a part of growing up.

Alyn Brodsky

This is the most fascinating news to come my way since the day Larry King laid such an enormous fart the computers in his TV studio almost crashed. I mean, who gives a rat's rectum about this crap? (Rhetorical question.)