Katie and Posh: BFF

10/5/2006 4:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paparazzi targets Katie Holmes and Victoria Beckham make headlines when they are by themselves, but together? That's a tabloid dream come true!

The two women were spotted shopping together in Paris during fashion week, causing quite a stir for the locals.

The Beckhams photo galleryWith these two women prowling the shops - we're wondering if Tom and David are at home, watching the tots and bonding over formula. Maybe not.

Jay

Katie please - since meeting Tom you now have a Driver, Nanny, Stylist, Chef, Pilot, Maid, Assistant, Hairstylist, Makeup Artist, Personal Trainer, etc. Please use them to straighten your pastey ass out. You've attempted to get dressed and go out in public. Sweetheart that is only step one. Keep trying.

eileen

Does that Zombie "kate" ever take her baby outside!!! Even rich and famous people take their children shopping!! Maybe that queer little man she's living with does the breast feeding...so she doesn't have to be with Suri at all!!! They are really a very weird couple!!! They must have put Suri back in her box until the next photo shoot!!

drcocks

I can't believe no one has mentioned how much time this woman, "Katie", spends away from her new baby. I personally never knew anyone who went everywhere without the newest addition to the family. I'm just saying it is kind of ODD.

chopchop

DDog: I agree with you!!! What kind of mother is she...??

Wicked1

T&J-Do I wish I were 98lbs? No, I really wouldn't want to weigh 98lbs or I might look as sick as these Hollywood women you guys idolize do. You can be THIN and look healthy. Posh does NOT look healthy and if you think she looks healthy then there is something wrong with you. And I love that anytime someone says something negative about someone it has to be because the are either jealous or fat. I happen to be neither and if I see a women who looks good...I have NO problem saying they look good.

gena

Katie cannot be compared with Nicole: Katie 's a youg girl of 27 . As far as I remember Nic had much less charm during her youth...

Ugghhh!

OH GOOD GOSH!!! These two look horrid! Posh never has any expression to her face. It is frozen in that half open never smiling mouth. And Katie keeps looking worse! Look at Kate's neck. She is looking 10 years older instead of one year older. Notice how the veins on her hands keep getting larger as she becomes more gaunt! Well.....it must be very hard to keep hiding that fake baby. Well apparently Kate is as strange a person as Posh is!

Alix

Damn, Katie looks washed out. Come out of the trance. THINK!!!

kathleen

There is SKINNY and then there is ANOREXIC. Unfortunately, these two are bordering on ANOREXIC! So NOT healthy!

Lori

Katie, I loved you before the inner workings of Tom Cruise has taken you over. You were young, beutiful and had a whole career in front of you. You look so ill in this photo. New moms are usually beautiful and glowing. Your cheeks are so sunken in, you just look plain sick.

I have seen many friends get hooked up with a man, have him recreate their identies and watched them lose themselves and their souls. Just fast forward about 10 years, you will be a baby's mama trying to get rid of the father. I feel for you, but you made your bed, hopefully you will look around the room before your lie down.

the wise old owl

For post #29 Doug and Post# 30 TIna:

I too think it is very strange that she spends every public outing withour Suri. I am telling you that I have known many new mothers in my time and have never seen this kind of behavior before. She seems very detatched and self involved.

Tom is so busy trying to change her into what he sees fit she must not have any time to spend with her daughter .She is much too busy catering to Tom's controlling demands. She has become his piece of play dough. He is molding her and forming her into his proto type. She is unrecognizable. I thought it was Celine Dion when I 1st looked at the picture.

What the hell does she need to work out for ? She looks frail , thin and pale. Forget that she looks skinny. She just doesn't look healthy. Tom is paying her 25 million dollars for each child she bears him. The terms of their pre-nup were released in article I just read. Hell, I'd have his babies for that diget. But it makes you wonder . Who has that kind of clause in a pre-nup. Someone whose marraige is based on something other than love. That's who.

Let's face it. Katie is nothing but a paid BEARD. Signed on to present a certain image Tom would like the public to think of him as. The more she goes out, the more apparent. it becomes. They live seperate lives except in FRONT OF THE CAMERA'S . Even with her new found arrangement, she looks just miserable. The $$$ isn't enough to keep her from being depressed. NO wonder . If I handed by baby over to nannies 24/7 I would be depressed too. These are the most informative years for a child. All Suri is going to get is the input from some strange nanny who's back ground is unknown. That's pathetic. This baby is nothing more than a pawn in Tom's sick game of chess. To see if he can fool the public into believing he is heterosexual. What a joke .

CoCo

SOMEBODY GIVE THAT BITCH A TORTA!! ASAP SHE LOOKS SO STARVED!! WTF, WHAT IS KATIE DOING HANGIN' WITH HER? TOM LET HER OUT OF THE CAVE OR WHAT? STAY HUNGRY KATIE!!!

threetimesalady

the beckham's are using the cruise's to launch their careers in the US. simple as that.

Jennifer Scott

Amen Wise Old Owl, I do have one question though, what the heck is a BEARD??? I've never heard/read the term before. I do agree with all you wrote, I feel sorry for katie being such a pawn & for the baby as well, she is after all an innocent in this huge mess her parents have created.

Joseph