Kimora Lee Simmons: Our New Biggest Fan

10/5/2006 4:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kimora Lee SimmonsHere at TMZ, we're big fans of ourselves and we think you kinda like us too. In the celeb world, some people love us, others ... not so much. We can now put Kimora Lee Simmons under the category of "loves us."

It was a rainy night in the Big Apple, but we caught up with Kimora at "Disco & Diamonds," a charity gala hosted by Denise Rich and the G&P Foundation for Cancer Research. Once Kimora spotted our cameraman, she professed her love for yours truly. "I like you guys. Does that work for you?" she cooed.

Once inside, Sister Sledge took the stage for a little "We Are Family" -- always a crowd-pleaser.

jim-bob

Kimora reminds me of a transexual I used to date. He/She was Somolian and pure beautiful. I used to wax that *ss all night long. I miss you BERNIE!

jim-bob

Rocio

She is beautiful.

Jennifer Scott

Way to much info there #'s 1 & 3 I'm not one to judge but ewww! ;)

kathryn

Jim-bob, seriously, we don't want to know.

no pervs allowed

Kimora love you long time Joe,,, five dollar will love you long time,,, just ask YurMomma, it was woth the $5 for a little bit of tranny love (long time).

SICK IGNORANCE

I would like to know what happen to her and Russell. They seem to have it all. WHAT HAPPEN DOES ANYONE KNOW

leo

Kimora is a honey!!! I'd like to wax that ass all night.

kathryn

#7, I have not heard why her & hubby split. They do seem to still be nice toward one another, atleast in front of the camera. I hope they can be civil for the kids. Russell already has a new smokin hot girl.

steve

NASTY HO..................................!

jim-bob

ive never judged you! Have you ever been with a transexual Mrs. Scott. Well ITs almost a religious experience, and Im just saying KIMora has those qualities. Im getting excited just seeing her picture. Love you Kimora!!! Can't wait to see you back on Tyra!!!!!

kathryn

Jim-bob, I think your just trying to get a rise out of people. If you want to screw tranies, please keep it to yourself. I would say atleast 95% of the people who visit here don't want to hear about it.

Jennifer Scott

To #10 Good Lord Sweetie, I'd rather eat broken glass. To correct you I made the statement that I don't judge. If being with a TS makes you happy then by all means enjoy. :)

lalala

She so large and obnoxious - she's not feminine at all! EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

sherri

Shes arrogant and obnoxious Ever watch her give a tour of her house? unreal. Pathetic and just down right disgusting(not that isnt envy or jealous talking)- who needs a security camera on shoes? i mean hello they are shoes, they can be replaced!

Her neck is so thick and disgusting. Unreal. Glad that show she was on failed.

Her and Russell had been estranged for a while. Im sure its nothing big for the reason why they split. she got her money, he got her started and had two kids together- she got what she wanted and doesnt need him anymore.

shanna what about wamping Kimora next time too!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments