Meet Barbie's Trailer Trash Cousins

10/5/2006 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jer Wayne Junior and Turleen may not have millions of dollars, a Malibu dream house, music careers or paparazzi watching their every move like some people we know, but they do have each other.

Trailer Trash Dolls
The trailer trash dolls, created by Daniel Libby, spotlight the latest in hillbilly chic.

Turleen comes barefoot and pregnant with her hair in curlers and a cigarette in her mouth. Squeeze her belly and she'll tell you "Pour me a double. I'm drinking fer two" and "Bubba Jr. get off yer sister."

Jer Wayne Junior sports all the redneck essentials like a mullet, missing teeth, NASCAR tattoo, cigarette, dirty tank top and a beer in hand. Press his chest and he'll fart and whisper sweet nothings like "Fifteen of them beers and yer still ugly" and "Honest, I'm not lying through my tooth."

The dolls sell for $33, come in a patriotic red, white and blue window display box, and make wonderful gifts for your next holiday pig roast.

Now if only they can come out with one that sings PopoZäo!

Katie

Hey kinda looks like brittney Spears and kevin Federline.

Jennifer Scott

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse they make Kevin & Britany into dolls, is nothing sacred?

ANGIE

I think this is riiculous and a waste of plastic. It is a stupid idea to make dollz, dissin on Britt n Kev, because everyone knows, they are no trailer trash. The girl has millions of dollars, and lives in a nice home, with her two children. I wish everyone would just leave her alone, and let her have a happy, quiet life, till she makes her come back. As it goes for Kevin, I don't like him, but you can't tell your heart who to love. And, I'm sure she'll wake up and divorce the gold digger soon enough !!

Kacee

Ah, I always knew Britney would get her own doll......and it's so life-like too!!!

pedestrain818

LOL..that is too funny!

The Quackpit

THE QUACKPIT- Home of the most hilarious videos, sexy girls, and FU-cards (www.thequackpit.com). These guys are the makers of the newest line of greeting cards and the freshest humor eCard line in the adult/social expressions industry. Recently, they introduced the “Ultimate Greeting Card” website, an alternative eGreetings service for persons who are unable or unwilling to find the courage to confront others openly.
The mission of the online service is aimed at helping the non-assertive individual develop closure by expressing unresolved feelings such as anger or stress in a non-aggressive manner. “A physical expression of a strong feeling can be a useful means of venting hostility”, said the owner of FU-cards (who is a professional in the field of Psychology), “emotional relief from anger comes only when the expression is accompanied by some resolution of the problem, which caused the anger”. And for those who are still in denial, they have the option to send their eCards anonymously.
“Whether their service is used for personal therapy, social expressions, insults, break-ups, practical jokes, and/or to humor oneself, it’s all good! It’s your right…be assertive!” FU-cards is a cutting edge service far superior to any other anti-greeting company in the marketplace.
FU-cards offers real paper card greetings and an extensive eGreetings gallery that allows it’s members to select from thousands of eCards, and/or create their own eCard by instantaneously choosing different inside greeting messages and animations to add to their favorite eCards (from over 50 foreign languages).
So check out these hilarious videos, SEXY girls, and rude FU-cards!! You won’t be disappointed! www.thequackpit.com and/or www.fu-cards.com

vegasdreaming702

Here's Kfed's chance to do some early christmas shopping! He must be proud that these dolls look like him and britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don_Imus_Rocks

#3 Angie - They are trailer trash no matter how much money they have. Trailer trash is not just economic it is an attitude and lifestyle as well. Those two have no class whatsoever, neither does Anna Nicole Smith who also has millions and I think most would also consider her to be trash. Do you think that money brings you good manners? I don't. If that was the case then how come people who win millions in a lottery don't get classier after the money comes in? They don't because money doesn't give you class that is something that you have with or without money. Britney and Kevin are nasty and trashy. No amount of money will change that.
On a side note, you don't sound too educated yourself and what is with all the commas in all the wrong places? Ever finish school? Geez....

SP

You can tell whoever came up with this knows nothing about real rednecks or trailer trash or he could have come up with better lines.

my opinion

Yeah, I gotta admit, as SOON as I saw these dolls, I immediately thought of Britney and Kevin!! LOL! Too funny!

Joey

I see they finally have a doll that represents all of the people that voted for George Bush and all the republicans that make this country the way it is. LOL!!!!

Deron

At least, Kevin Teatherballs and Britney Speared now have dolls that are based on their pathetic, miserable lives.

ANGIE

#8Inga_from_Sweden
I MOVED HERE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY 3 YEARS AGO. NO NEED TO TELL EVERYONE MY LIFE STORY, BUT THAT IS THE REASON WHY MY "COMMAS" ARE IN THE WRONG PLACES. ENGLISH BEING MY SECOND LANGUAGE AND ALL. I JUST HAPPEND TO BE A HUGE FAN OF BRITNEY'S AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE MEDIA AND OTHER PEOPLE, BRINGING HER DOWN. THIS BEING SAID, SHE IS NO TRAILER TRASH, AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO OR SAY WILL CHANGE MY MIND!!!