Tori's Pregnancy Cravings

10/5/2006 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling: Click to watchTori Spelling proudly showed off her baby bump for the first time as she stepped out in New York with husband Dean McDermott.

Having just announced her pregnancy this week, Tori Spelling was excited to finally talk about the baby in her belly and the cravings that come along with it at the Gen Art Party for Lipton Pyramid Teas.

"It's perfect timing to be at this event tonight ... Everyone's been drinking cocktails but I've been drinking iced tea," says Spelling, "I drink a lot of Arnold Palmers, which is lemonade and iced tea mixed." Spelling's husband apparently likes his with a kick though adding, "I drink them all with vodka."

While making her way down the red carpet, Spelling had an unfortunate run-in with some discarded gum landing on her dress. Luckily hubby Dean came to her rescue, getting on bended knee to fix the snafu and telling photogs, "It's spearmint."

SICK IGNORANCE

#12 We don't want to hear that mess on here. It's for comments about Celebries. Go get help. Stop it!

julie

This couple is disgusting. They make a perfect match--I feel sorry for their child on the way, as well as for his ex and those children he walked out on.

Ronna F

I m so glad for Tori to get preg! God had given her a very special gift! Her mom needs to understand about her daughter. They need to forgive each other and just let the pasts go. There is not important to argue just normal. they need to grow up and just forget and forgive each other but look at her pregancy to come and they need to get together and go out to shopping and be happy have fun as daughter and mother! Tori, I am congradulating you and I m so glad for you! Just go back to your mom and just ask her to sit down and start to talk if she does not want to then just let her go till one day she will realize how much you really love her and how much she hurts you! We love you, Tori! So just thank God to give you a special gift! Wink with a smile!
God bless you and your hsuband! By the way, again congradulation!
Ronna F

Ana

I hope the baby doesn't look like her-woof!

Missy

Pregnant women are allowed to have up to 300 mg of caffeine per day and the amount in tea is like 34-45 per 8 ounces or something like that. If she's mixing it with lemonade then the amount of caffeine is nothing to worry about. PLUS if she's showing, she's probably well into her 2nd trimester and it's really OK then. A diet consisting of zero caffeine intake is a personal choice, not a medical necessity.

Jan

I don't think God blesses women who break up families or men who desert theirs. I feel sorry for the baby with two such selfish people for parents.

annabelle

Give Tori a break! Caffeine is OK during pregnancy. I was told up to four cups of coffee a day would be fine. I tried kicking the caffeine, but it was very hard. Doctor said just drinking the coffee would be better than suffering.

Tori looks great. Good for her!

omg

1.according to people magazine, candy knows about the baby and is "thrilled and ecstatic" apparently
2.dean only gave up 1 kid, which was adopted-the other kid(7oy jack)is his biologically and spends time with dean and tori, whom he luvs, wheneva he can
3.tori says dean reported he was unhappy with mary jo as he was mistreated. tori claims(quite obviously), that if dean and mj had had the perfect marriage mj says they had, he wouldn't have strayed.mj is acting immaturely by writing a book about it. tori's ex charlie is also slandering her on US tv.

J Doe

lets just hope it comes out normal and not a girl with those bug eyes.

omg

ps. i would rather have tori as a parent than half the nutters in hollywood. she is tame by celeb standards. it's a new experience for her and she is probably feeling uncertain and maybe a bit anxious at times. i hope that the recent increase in the daily barrage of ill-considered cruelty she experiences does not affect her adversely during this very special time in her life.

kelly

well. I always thought she was a ugly woman. Good thing she has a cute husband. better chance for a cute child!

Mike

Good Luck and timing for Tori & Dean maybe this baby will bring Tori & Candy closer in this hard time since Aaron's death Good Luck for you all hope it works out like it should for you all. Can't wait to hear keep me posted

Melissa

I think Tori Spelling is selfish. They both broke up a marriage and are now trying to pretend like everything is wonderful. I feel sorry for Tori's ex husband and Dean's ex wife. They are the victims in this situation. I think these kind of people are called "homewreckers"!

Candy Cane

This baby will bring joy to the entire world. What a great thing for all of us.

tim

tori..she never been my fan actress...She can't act.Look at old lady witch is looking much better than Tori.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments