Tori's Pregnancy Cravings

10/5/2006 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling: Click to watchTori Spelling proudly showed off her baby bump for the first time as she stepped out in New York with husband Dean McDermott.

Having just announced her pregnancy this week, Tori Spelling was excited to finally talk about the baby in her belly and the cravings that come along with it at the Gen Art Party for Lipton Pyramid Teas.

"It's perfect timing to be at this event tonight ... Everyone's been drinking cocktails but I've been drinking iced tea," says Spelling, "I drink a lot of Arnold Palmers, which is lemonade and iced tea mixed." Spelling's husband apparently likes his with a kick though adding, "I drink them all with vodka."

While making her way down the red carpet, Spelling had an unfortunate run-in with some discarded gum landing on her dress. Luckily hubby Dean came to her rescue, getting on bended knee to fix the snafu and telling photogs, "It's spearmint."

Karyn Ann

Hey AOL Welcome Screen headline writers - listen up!!! That was a cheap shot!! The headline on my Welcome Screen mentioned that Tori was pregnant and had drink cravings and then the quote was "I like mine with vodka" - and, of course, that made us all click on the link to see if Tori was really drinking during her pregnancy - of course, she's not - the quote was from her husband - and it's perfectly ok if he drinks. Why, oh, why must you always go for the cheap sensationalist headlines???

James Elliott

I wonder if Tori has already made the appt.s for the nose job and Boob Job?

real truth

will the extra weight make my tits any bigger huhn

MOE

I just have one word about all this gossip : SO

dturner

Actually, TMZ got it wrong. Tori's pregnancy was announced in an article I read right after they got married...which brings up another subject...14 weeks? ummmm, not according to the original report. They may be trying to make everyone think this is a honeymoon baby, but trust me, this child will be born sooner rather than later, and again, Tori will try to put a spin on it to her advantage.

Dirty

Dont we have anything better to talk about then someones pregnancy cravings?

Can you write??

We've all had our bad moments. I wish them luck. Yeah, MT (#12) seems like an attnention seeker who will post anywhere. I want to know why his wasn't deleted since it's totally irrelevant to the topic. It should be deleted for spelling and grammar alone. :-)

elsie

Miss Smith, iced tea has very little caffeine. Tea in general has a very low caffeine content. So low that when my dr told me to cut it, he said not to bother with decaf tea, wasn't worth the extra price for what little there was in reg tea.

omg

for the record-tori did NOT have mj chucked out of canadian music awards.....

when asked about it, tori replied:

"No! I mean, that is horrible to me - that people would even think that. I've certainly been in worse situations, scarier situations, with people showing up that you are really worried about, and I have never asked to have someone removed. Because who am I? First of all, it's her home turf. It's not mine. I'm here as a guest. It's just not my personality."

eustace is a liar-she can rot in hell.

JOHNNY

WELL SUMMINA HUMMINA BITCHIES!!! THATS GREAT!! ANOTHER GERSH DARN TRAILER TRASH MUNCHKIN ROAMIN AROUND THE STREETS OF SPELLINGHOOD!! GOOD GOING TORI!!!

Steven

What a misleading headline. At first glance you think she is the one drinking vodka while pregnant. Tori's Pregnancy Cravings "I drink them all with vodka." Who the hell cares what her husband drinks. I've never heard of the guy, some rich guy of course.

Squeegis

Well, Tori isn't the prettiest girl on the block (not even close)
but, we wish her well!

GretchenOCHousewife

Wow so let me get this straight the dude has kids with another lady and dumpes them for Tori, she is now preggers, will he dump her. Also is he supporting his other kids, or has he forgotten about them completely. Wow Tori drinking caffinee and preggers, not a very good idea. And hmmmm Tori are you planning on breast feeding your child, can you with implants, anyone anyone?? I do wish you all the best, try not to ruin this child like you were.

All our best.

Sharon

You can breast feed with implants, just ask Angie Jolie, those are not real. Plastic big time. Also I am very happy for Tori it is too bad her father isn't here to welcome the little one into the world. She and her mom will come together over this, a baby has a way of doing that with a mother and daughter.

Johnny

Wow - what breaking news! I'm an idiot too for even commenting on this worthless info.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments