Van Halen's

Toe Jam

10/5/2006 4:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eddie Van Halen's boots were made for trashin'.
Eddie Van Halen
The guitarist hosted an event at LA's House of Petals on Wednesday sporting a pair of boots that were worn down to the bone -- literally.

Eddie's taped up concoction gives new meaning to the term open toe shoes!

UPDATE: TMZ has learned that Eddie's kicks hold extreme sentimental value to the rockstar. The boots were the very first pair of footwear that Eddie was able to purchase on his own. He now wears them to remind himself of where he came from.

kathleen

Yes, those boots would make me humble in a hurry, as well. You have to give the man credit--He can ROCK!

Whatever

The guy survived cancer let the dude wear what he wants. Paris Hilton is the one with the huge nasty ass stank feet!

the wise old owl

Post # 10 jennifer: It's your good friend " the wise old owl " You remember me.
I can't believe we actually have similair posts.

Who knows. Maybe I can bring you around in the end. You come to this website often enough you will start to come around. Just read, absorb and learn. There's definately hope for you yet. You know my M.O...........................

I fly by night ................ protroling this site..........seeking truth , justice and the American Way ( how campy can you get ? ) and I .sleep by day..........not such a bad thing if you're productive. I'll be back. That's a fact..... not a threat.

kathleen

How sad. No one knows who Van Halen is anymore. Everyone is so caught up in the Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan/Jenn Anniston/Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie saga !

Spiratacus

Holy Crap that is freaking disgusting. He needs to put on a fundraiser to buy some friggin shoes or go down to goodwill.

mahaatma

.......the shoes are only weird because of those ratty-assed toes.....my god man, those look like they would hurt!!!.....it looks like he NEVER takes care of them - makes you wonder what he does after a gooey, squirty sh*t........NOW I know why Valerie divorced him.......

starrocka

#19 Anon - how sad indeed. I saw Van Hagar about 20 years ago this week and man they ROCKED. Van Hagar has not lived up to the promise they had 20 years ago. What makes it worse is that Eddie isn't in the limelight, people are now concerned about the untalented boy bands and untalented spoiled "pop princesses". It's a shame.

Mike

He's Eddie Van Halen!! Who the hell cares about his shoes! This is not fashion, it's Rock n' Freakin' Roll! And Eddie is the crown prince......with a magical guitar. I could listen all day.

jojo

we now know the truth (via sammy haggar)...he is just a nasty slob addict...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2