Diddy Keeps Song For Himself

10/6/2006 7:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

P. Diddy is set to release his new CD "Press Play" on October 17th and on it is a song he "borrowed" from the group he created, Danity Kane. During the last season of the MTV runaway hit show "Making The Band", the group worked on one untitled song which never made it on their record. Well that song has now resurfaced, on Diddy's album

The song officially titled "Tell Me" features the amazing vocals of Christina Aguilera. When contacted, a rep for Diddy did not to comment.

Listen to a snippet of the song and decide for yourself whether or not Diddy made the right move.

Kissmirass

This guy is just a high class pimp.................See meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Go away already, Mr Paris

jim-bob

Diddy is the man! He reminds me of a transexual I used to date. I used to wax that *ss all night long! He/She was Somolian. I miss you Bernie! And Diddy You do watcha doo boo! love ya you fine mothasucka

bee

Typical. He's never released anything original!

jim-bob

Good for the pIMP! Go P-did! If I had a dollar for every trannie I knew hahaha. There are some fine trannies though. Once in mexico, I had one and he didnt even charge me!

jim-bob

I can see where someone may confuse some of his metro-sexual behavior for wanting to fantasize about him and his feminin qualities. He does do it big though.

stoopit

Well, at least there's some talent on the song. Thank goodness for Christina

Amanda

Like a typical N** - he steals. If it was for the other group and he saw it had potential so he took it back. I cannot stand this self serving a**hole. And before you all angry - there is a difference... African American and N** are two seperate and there are both like White and white trash. Sean Combs falls into the N**.

Elc

He is such a dirt bag! Who is he? I mean really? I never listen to any of his music; watch his videos or tv specials. He walks around like he is something special. Dressing up like a pimp, when in reality he is a nothing piece of SH**! Diddy is a low life, was then and still is. Can dress up all he wants, but he is still trash and he knows it because people that come from low class families that have no morals or respect always walk around with their head up in the air with an attitude as if they are something special. But when he opens his mouth to speak he is about as articulate as a 1st grade drop out. Give it up diddy, even Bobby Brown is better than you!

Give Props

Go Diddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what anyone says Diddy is that GUY! Christina probably does much more for the song then Danity Kane anyways. I'd also like to award the "MOST IGNORANT COMMENT of the MONTH" to whoever decided to leave the comment:

"Like a typical NIG - he steals"

How ignorant is that? And then has the nerve to try to justify their ignorance by saying... well you read it.
Clap it up for that Ignorant Bastard!

Whatever

He has never done anything without copying other artists. He is very overrated. He also has to remind us every two seconds he is very rich. We get it P.Diddy, Sean Combs, Diddy, Puff Daddy, whatever the hell your name is this week, your rich. Doesn't mean people have to kiss your bottom.

veronica

His last CD had to be pulled from the stores, since he had songs without permission. He's played out. Not too many people like him .His day hasn't come when he has to pay for all the dirty stuff he has done,and all the lifes that he has changed. He's not as good as he thinks he is.

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM CIVILIAN?

Diddy & Beyonce would probably kill each other but they seem made for one another. Neither has ever had an original thought in their lives. What's with the tongue hanging out? I have noticed a lot of guys think that is sexy lately. No-it is not. Makes me wanna vomit.

Zip

He stole that piece of garbage??? Well, he ought to give it back!!!

Alyn Brodsky

The Maven has learned exclusively that Diddy has no control over his sphincter, and that everytime he has sex he loses control of his bowels. Paris Hilton reportedly told Oprah Winfrey that she balled Diddy one night ("I was in the mood for a taste of dark meat") but that as he was having an orgasm, in Paris's words, "The bastard sh*t all over the place. He came--and I went!"

BTW, a number of famous men have been afflicted with this problem, among them Julius Caesar, Charlemagne, Pope Pius XII, Hitler, Orson Wells, the Duke of Windsor, Clark Gable, and a person very high p in the Bush administration--among others.

blue

CAN YOU EVER MAKE A SONG WITHOUT 'BORROWING' ANYTHING I AGREE WITH BEE. IF I STOLE EVERYONE ELSES MUSIC I COULD BE FAMOUS TOO. YOU CAN PUT A SPARKLY BAND AID ON A WART, BUT IT IS STILL A WART. P WHATEVER THE F#*K YOU CALL YOURSELF THESE DAYS CAN YOU SAY N-O- T-A-L-E-N-T THIEF?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments