Paris Hilton "Enjoys Publicity"

10/6/2006 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rod Stewart: Click to watchWith all the haters out to get Paris Hilton, it'll probably come as a relief for her to learn she's got someone in her corner -- Rod Stewart.

On today's episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Stewart talks to the talk show host about the socialite, who just so happens to be good friends with his daughter Kimberly.

"I've always found Paris to be extremely polite, well-mannered. She is when she's around me and did not do a bad version "If you think I'm sexy" as it happens," says Rod.

While she's a constant target of the paparazzi, Rod believes she knows what she's doing, "She enjoys the publicity. I think she'll grew out of it I think too when she finds the right guy in her life. I think she'll get everything in perspective and leave the press alone and the press will leave her alone hopefully."

The press leave Paris alone? We'd love to see that day.

groceryman

Paris Hilton............
First of all she is a human being. EAvery human being MUST be afforded the 'right' to screw up....in or out of the public eye.
I do not believe Mr. and Mrs. Hilton envisioned thier good looking, (not gorgeous) daughter to bring notoriety to thier family name in this manner.
Paris may very well do good and noble charity works. But how much of it is 'FOR' charity and not to promote her and her name? Money and excess does alter a persons' vision and moral character. It is a physological fact. I just wonder how is it that she revels in the public eye by behaving in such an exploitive manner. Her looks will fade and she will not be 'good looking' when that happens. Her sexuality will wane and she will not be desirable to anyone no less the tribe she tries to attract.
I don't care who anyone 'hangs out' with. Do it with class and honor. Not with the malice of self serving egotism. That is what defines the character of a person. Not how much money one has or has access to and how it is flaunted.

Paris Hilton is not classy nor is she sexy. She is quite the opposite.

groceryman

Lisa D

She probably already did him up,,,for the sake of frienship.................................

TheTruth

Parasite Hilton stole Rod Stewart's daughter's boyfriend, Starvros, as she has done with all of her ex friends' boyfriends. You are right, #1, she probably did Rod, too. I wouldn't put it past her.

Fabrizio

I AGREE WITH ROD! leave paris alon, she does sooo much charity and has a huge hear none of you know her!!!!

Fabrizio

I agree with rob.ALL of you haters need to stop. None of you know paris and never will with your atitude. LEt me tell you this, paris is a great person, she is giving half of the procedes from her tour to help kids and africa, give them food, and build school . also, 20% of the money fro the single "stars are blind" went to the Red Cross. Not to mention all the other charity she has done. Dont belive me? Then go to the official webstie. Paris is amaizng, you know why you dont know about her charity work becuase she doesnt go blabbing about it, SHE GIVES CHARITY TO HELP, NOT FOR FAME. I suggest all you people step off and not call her names until you know the facts and the numbers. She is a person too, and if someone siad the things you said to her to me id freaking cry. SHe makes mistakes, but she has a big heart.
STEPP OFF HATERS!!!
YOU ARE ALL BULLYS AND JEALOUS OLD PEOPLE!!!

TEAM PARIS

I AM NOT A HATER, I AM A HUGE FAN OF PARIS HILTON AND I LOVE YOU, PARISSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM PARIS

lucas Moretti,

Paris, Oprah and Pam are going to Africa this winter around January for charity work and make a reality show together. The media in America didn't report it, only in Canada, they did. The press never report anything postive about Paris.

Whatever

The reason people don't like Paris is not because they are old, fat, ugly or poor. They don't like her narcissistic attitude and they way she bullies Lindsay Lohan with her posse of male dickwads. People are finding out her true colors!

Whatever

Number #3, #4 and #5 are all the same person. You aren't fooling anyone idiot!

Whatever

What did Paris bang Rod also? Sleazy whore!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris Hilton doesnt mind being a hoe ,a tramp ,a slut ,a skank,and any thing in between,,send her to Hydes for a park ride,doggie style for the hole club,and they need to travel the dirt road on her,she would love it,I think she had some mileage on her back100,000 plus,maybe 1 million miles on her back,who knows?

L.S

Rod wants people to leave paris alone i think she should leave us alone by going away....she is nothing but a spoiled rotten used up piece of sh*t. and what does she do for charity?other then support department stores and bars....

TEAM PARIS

The Maven,

May the Devil take your soul and burn you in Hell. DIE HATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nora

This whole stupid thing with Lindsay Lohan unless I know exactly why Brandon Davis said those things I cant take sides. Lindsay Lohan has remained very tight lipped about it so she must have deserved it then. And as for you stupid, idiot, retardes from hell who continue to say Paris Hilton has STD's. What the hell are you going to do when she has children one day your going to look like idiots? Because people with STD's cannot have babies STD's sterilize a person. This whole lie about her haveing STD's and crabs is very disgusting. I post cruel things about celebrirties I dont like but I dont mention their genitals. Its nice to know I dont have an obsession with anyones private parts like the people posting. Oh and yes the Maven is very sick

alice

Rod Stewart .. "I've always found Paris to be extremely polite, well-mannered.. What a joke didn't he watch Paris Hilton Sex Video. Yeah right she's a real role model. I wonder what he smoking"" most be all those years of sex, drugs and Rock & Roll..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments