Two More Men Claim to Be Anna's Baby Daddy

10/6/2006 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithAs the paternity battle rages between Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead for the title of Anna Nicole's "real" baby daddy, TRIMSPA.com is reporting that two more men have surfaced, each claiming that they are the true sire. In addition, the website also claims another man says he was asked to father the baby, although it's unclear if he actually went through with that, er, "plan."

We're not sure if either really, truly believes that they could be the mystery dad, but according to the law, they definitely have the right to say they are. So, are these guys just looking for their fifteen minutes of fame, or do they really believe the bouncing baby girl is theirs? What do you think?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dien

I LIKE HER......SHE'S FUNNY AND WEIRD......THAT'S A COOL COMBO!!!!

RebeccaBBBBBBB

ok ew....

Erica Frantz

I think I actually feel sorry for her. What was the deal with those weird wedding pics???

pinupcutie

I'm that babies daddy too!

Kay

... Dude.

i feel bad for her (about her son) But dammnnnn 4 GUYS!?!?!

Yeah... this is just nuts. Next Kayne West is going to claim to be the babys daddy!!!

Eli

#1 @ #2 lol.....

You could tell alot about a woman when everyone claims to be the so called "baby daddy"!

kat

are you sure it's not P.Diddy's? hehehe

Amanda

Trimspa posted that other men are saying they are the babies father? Wouldn't they want to protect their spokesperson? This is fishy.. Fisher than A. Nicoles hoo hoo. How many men have been up there?

GROSS

Bi-Polar Hippie

Yeah..me too..... I am the baby's daddy.

Alyn Brodsky

Good grief! Was this slob's new baby conceived during a gang bang? A gang bang SHE ARRANGED?

Pebbles

Damn Anna Banana.. you were getting busy girl!

no pervs allowed

Confession time,,,, YurMomma iz the baby's daddy- it was conceived using the trimspa method.

no pervs allowed

YurMomma iz sorry The Maven didn't get the invite. Everyone else was there.

Go Birkhead GO

Does anyone know the names of these two men or where we can find it on the internet other than trimspa.com??
So Let me get this straight... She had sex with Howard, Larry, two other men and then asked ANOTHER man to have sex with her to father the child.

Does Trimspa realize they just made their client look like a complete WHORE?

I can see the next Trimspa campaign:

"TAKE TRIMSPA... NOT ONLY WILL YOU LOSE WEIGHT BUT YOU WILL GET REAL HORNY TOO". LMAO

I can't wait till the "Wise Old Owl" gets a hold of this one. I can not wait to see his BLOG on this!!!!

Charisma Rules

Aw...come on. Trimspa did not make Anna Nicole look like a whore. Anna Nicole did that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments