U2's

Irish Tower

10/6/2006 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bono and the boys are finally getting the ivory tower they deserve.

U2 Tower
The Irish rock band is teaming up with Dublin, Ireland's Docklands Development Authority to create the U2 Tower. The 450 foot twisting tower will be the tallest structure in the city. The majority of the tower will consist of two-bedroom apartments expected to fetch upwards of $3 million each depending on the view.

But its the reason for the namesake of the tower that makes it special. At the top of the twisting building will be a penthouse and recording studio for the band. With their own special elevator from the ground floor to their studio, the band will be able to record while looking out over the sea and city.

The tower will bring new meaning to the band's hit song "Vertigo."

Jack

Vanessa go wash your stinky snatch by taking a long walk off a short pier and then go play in traffic and Anne do your research before you come off acting like the ass that you are..you are a loser nobody commenting on the biggest band in the world and they don't really give two s***s what you think

As far as you go Ben...you are another moron that should do some research

Aerosmith??? that loser wrinkly old sellout do anything for money like Rolling Stones trying to pretend they're young again by making wannabe teenage music?
Put your music in more car commercials why don't you? You pathetic loser
In the early 80's Aerosmith was so broken up,Joe Perry and Brad Whitford had left the band and they were playing clubs in Long Island ,New York.They finally cleaned up their act ,got back together and thanks to a rap band that was hot at the time called Run DMC they luckily managed to rescue their career.

U2,you a**hole has never had ANYONE leave the band...no new members,no lineup changes..when they did the I-POD commercial which at least was a MUSICAL product they didn't take any money for it..repeat unlike Aerosmith and their car commercial(unrelated to music) U2 didn't accept any money for it.
When U2 let NBC use their song "Beautiful Day" for the 2000 Olympics they didn't take any money for it they made them donate the money to the Special Olympics.For the 2002 superbowl U2 DiDN'T take any money for the event they had the NFL donate some money to a Sept 11th fund.Aerosmith and Janet Jacson DID take money from their Superbowl appearance
Aerosmith has their tours sponsored by big corporations,U2 sponsor their tours THEMSELVES
Aerosmith couldn't carry U2's jockstrap..call me when they come out with something as good as ACHTUNG BABY...which will never happen

Caroline

Jack, you're crazy and ignorant. Learn to use a spellchecker.
Do you ever get laid? I'm guessing...no.

Caroline

jack, you're a p***y. coming on a website talking sh*t to a bunch of girls. deborah's right, i bet you never get laid.
and u2 havent done any good music in a very long time. why dont you move to ireland and stay there.

Caroline

OR AT LEAST DO A GRAMMAR CHECK,GEEZ.

Caroline

that thing is UUGGGLLLYYYY

Jack

Debbie go have a hot cup of shut the f*** up. I spelt nothing wrong in that last post ...so remove the cobwebs that are attached to your shruken brain.I get laid plenty by my girlfriend who I am engaged to..I know this though,even if I was single I wouldn't f*** your ugly ass.

And as for you Tiny Tim(you are probably as ugly as he was) how do you know that
this site is populated by young girls unless....mmm ..maybe you're a pedophile.
And as far as you getting laid one time in your life by a woman...I'm sorry but your mom doesn't count.
So why don't you stick your hand up your ass because I'm sure that's where your mouth is,since you seem to talk so much s***.

Caroline

did i say young girls, you f***ing asswipe? read again.

Caroline

Jack, your hand doesn't count as a girlfriend. In fact, I believe it's illegal to marry a body part.

Caroline

U2 have never lost a band member? maybe thats why their music is so dull now.

Jack

Girls usually are YOUNG..sh*tdick when they get older we call them WOMEN
My God,no wonder why you flunked out of Kindergarten!

Jack

Yeah about as dull as your sex life you and "this is retarted" must have spent a lot of night's sleeping in your parents bed..I mean when you were 3 it was understandable, but by now mommy and daddy must really be sick of you 30 yr olds. keeping them company...it's a shame.

Jack

Hey "this is retarted" speaking of body parts..word has it that your ass is beyond repair from your dad tearing it a new one every night..sorry to hear the news,it looks like you are beyond Preperation H at this juncture.

Jack

Bottom line is..if any of you a**holes don't like U2,don't post..it's as simple as that.If I see an article about Paris "White Trash" Hilton I don't post on it because I don't like her..get it?

Caroline

jack, the word is "retarded", not "retarted". so maybe you do need spell-checker.
bottom line is, if you really had a girlfriend you wouldn't be sitting here arguing with people over dumb u2, and spouting off lame insults.
bottom line is, the fact that all these people seem to dislike you very much means you should take note and learn something about your behavior.
bottom line is, get a life.
ok, now insult me like a 2nd grader. i dare you. what is it gonna be, "your p***y smells!"?
"u r so dumb, u2 rocks!"
yeah, go for it. trust that i don't care and i won't check.

Caroline

hahaha, Dee. Well put.
This guy's obviously crazy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments