Hottest Videos -- Week of 10/01

10/7/2006 1:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Model
In the greatest fashion prat fall of Paris Fashion Week, we learn that fashion and watering buckets equal disaster and more importantly, hilarity. Of course those horrid shoes probably didn't help.
Shanna Moakler
No one steals Moakler's man. Shanna Moakler got in a tussle with heiress Paris Hilton early Wednesday morning. Shanna alleges that Paris posse member Stavros Nairchos shoved her down some stairs. Watch the exclusive video of Shanna's conversation with the police.

Meanwhile, Paris contends that Moakler struck her in the jaw with a closed fist after screaming profanities at her that night. After exiting Hyde, Paris and her publicist Elliot Mintz went to the police station and filed a police report against the "Dancing with the Stars" contestant.

Screech Video
It's a crazy world out there when Dustin Diamond aka Screech can nab himself two, count 'em two ladies, while George Clooney has to date just one girl at a time. And it's not just Screech saying this either, proof of his escapades are on an exclusive video preview.
Brandon Davis
It takes more then money to get into Hyde. That's what Greasy Bear Brandon Davis learned when he tried to enter the Hollywood hot spot without the Hilton girls. Both Brandon and Greasy Brother Bear Jason couldn't buy their way past door guardian Jennifer Rosero. You think with all that money they could buy a phone and make a reservation.

TEAM PARIS

PARIS DIDN'T STOOL SHANNA BOYFRIEND YOU PIECE OF S***, TMZ. LIAR, HATER, BIASED CRAPPY SCUMBAG.

THEY WERE D.I.V.O.R.C.E.D.!

Seriously

Crack - Is that you Paris? What the hell is stool? Did you mean Paris didn't S*** on Shanna's (do you mean) HUSBAND? SHANNA & TRAVIS AREN'T LEGALLY divorced, but congratulations on spelling THAT correctly! Retarded f***er.

TEAM PARIS

who cares,

Cheap shot, little baby, but here's a better candy for you.

TMZ, PARIS DIDN'T STEAL SHANNA'S BOYFRIEND YOU PIECE OF S***, LIAR, HATER, BIASED CRAPPY SCUMBAG AND CRIMINAL SUPPORTER.

THEY WERE D.I.V.O.R.C.E.D.! HE LEFT HER.

"BYE BYE SHANNA, I'M NO LONGER WTH YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE!"

TEAM PARIS

"PARIS? YES! YOU LOVE ME? YES! I LOVE YOU TOO. I LEFT SHANNA, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE HIT YOU INSTEAD OF HIITTING ME. I BUILD A FAMILY WITH HER, BUT I DECIDED TO LEAVE HER! THOSE HATERS ARE MINDLESS JEALOUS HATERS. THEY ONLY BLAME ON YOU BECAUSE THEY'RE JEALOUS OF WHO YOU ARE."

Michael

hey crappy ur an idiot.
p.s. elliot spelled idiot for me

coco puff

The magnificent Paris Hilton is back in full force. It is beyond comprehension how anyone could possibly deny her grace,beauty, charm, and talent. The Paris critics need a reality check. Rich, beautiful, talented, charming and famous, we all wish we had those attributes. Jealousy is blatant, but it's not to late join the righteous Paris movement. I love you Paris and will defend you to my death, Simon.

paris hiltons and nicole richies biggest fan*hayley*

PARIS THE KOOLEST PRETTIEST GURL EVER!!!!!
I AM HER BIGGEST FAN EVER!!!!
I REALLY DONT LIKE SHANNA SHE KINDA SEEMS STUCK UP WHY DID SHE HIT PARIS???
SHANNA IS NOT WITH TRAVIS ANY MORE SO WHY THE F*** DOES SHE EVEN CARE ANY MORE!?!?
I HOPE SHANNA GETS PUT IN JAIL!!!!
BUT ANY WAYS IM OUT*PEACE OUT PEOPLE*
PARIS ROX!!!!!
I LOVE PARIS!!!!

paris hiltons and nicole richies biggest fan*hayley*

I FORGOT TO SAY THAT "Simon"I AM SO GLAD THERE IS ANOTHER BIG PARIS FAN ON HERE!!! LIKE OH MY GOD
I AM LIKE HER BIGGEST FAN EVER YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT EVERY THING U SAID!!PARIS IS MY IDIOL I LOOK UP TO HER MY BEDROOM IS FULL OF HER POSTERS AN MY
MYSPACE HAS NOTHING BUT PARIS ON IT!!
PARIS ROX!!!!!
I LOVE PARIS!!!!
PARIS ROX!!!!!
I LOVE PARIS!!!!
PARIS ROX!!!!!
I LOVE PARIS!!!!
PARIS ROX!!!!!
I LOVE PARIS!!!!

Nikki

Paris comes off as very promiscuous! However Shanna come off as a lousy mother always partying when she has 3 babies at home. Shanna looked like she could care less about her oldest daughter ( on her t.v. show), I am not one to judge... but that is certainly how it appears to other from the outside looking in. Travis is gross, they both could do better! I am no one famous, and I wouldn't even let him touch me with a 10 foot pole.

Ashlee

It has nothing to with that.. the fact is that Shanna and Paris were friends. Shanna wre at paris releaseparty to support her. SHanna was caught on tape saying "Im here for Paris sake, she's my friend and I gotta support her".

Hmm what a friend right? Months after hooking up with her ex-man!

Paris aka WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ashlee

And u f***ing idiots... SO WHAT IF SHE HAS KIDS? Is it a crime that she went out for av drink ONCE?

And why dont ju bark on Travis when he's out every night f***ing miss Parasite?
Tell him to stay home with the kids instead of getting STD

Kate

OMG. Paris looks so ridiculous how she walks like she's trying to make us believe she's so pretty! Paris is so UGLY. Are people blind?

Kim

OK. There are witnesses that say no one punched anyone. Paris is a dirty liar. Would it really be that surprising? This spoiled bitch thinks she can do whatever she wants and she's just starting drama. This is how people act when they're "fortunate" enough to go to clubs like Hyde every night.

Amy Sue

You know, I work two jobs, but for years I worked 3 jobs. What these people need to do is get their a$$'s a job. I am so sick of these idiots getting their faces plastered all over the place. These people are famous for WHAT? Doing nothing. And they should all go back under the rock in which they came. Paris, KFed, etc.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris hilton,now thats this weeks biggest loser,she might have the money,but like McDonalds,she also served over 1 million or even 1 billion, served,on thr back that is,Lindsay is catching her but Paris is still ahead by a couple 100,000.The people that do still like her,you are as stupid as her.Paris,you parents should be very proud of you,Congrads to her parents for having such a wonderful daughter,shes a model hoe ,shes a blessing to the word HOE,SKANK,TRASH,Shanna needs to beat the hoe out of you

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments