Travis and Paris

Talk on the Down Low

10/9/2006 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CaScreen Shot 2012-08-07 at 11.09.00 AMmeras spotted Travis Barker and Paris Hilton in the midst of a seemingly serious conversation inside of PURE nightclub in Las Vegas Friday night. The pair have been spotted together frequently lately, and Paris recently had a run-in with Travis' estranged wife, Shanna Moakler.

Paris was in Sin City for the weekend to celebrate her sister Nicky's 23rd birthday. The sisters dined at Social House -- a sushi restaurant above Tangerine at the Treasure Island hotel -- on Friday night with DJ AM, Kevin Connolly and Travis Barker, among others. The group then walked the red carpet at Tangerine, but Paris didn't stop for interviews. Travis, however, did.

Screen Shot 2012-08-07 at 11.09.10 AMHe told "EXTRA's" Carlos Diaz that he hasn't spoken to Paris or Shanna since the incident. "I've been broken," he said, referring to the sling around his arm. "I've been dealing with my arm and I'm finding out people have been beefing and I have no clue."

Once inside Tangerine, Paris and Travis were spotted together in the VIP section, but they each left separately after a short time to go to PURE. That's where photogs caught the pair having a conversation that looked a little more serious than your usual club dialogue.

Paris accused Shanna Moakler of punching her in the jaw on October 4. Moakler claims Paris' ex, Stavros Niarchos, shoved her down some stairs. Both blondes filed police reports with LAPD's Hollywood Division.

Cristina

Okay seriously- besides the hatred for paris or shana or anything- why would anyone wanna make out with this guy?

CoCo

I USED TO LIKE TRAVIS, BUT THIS IS AN ALL TIME LOW. THAT BITCH PARIS MUST GIVE GOOD HEAD BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW SHE IS NOWHERE NEAR BEAUTIFUL SO THAT LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE ONLY REASON ALL THESE IDIOTS SCREW HER IS FOR HER C**K SUCKING ABILITIES.
ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONDEMING SHANNA OF BEING A CHEATER AND ABANDONING HER KIDS TO PARTY, WELL NEWSFLASH; THAT IS HOLLYWOOD FOR YA'LL! THE MONEY PAYS FOR A NANNY TO STAY WITH THE KIDS. PLUS THEY ARE AT HOME SLEEPING SO IT'S FAIR GAME TO GO OUT AND PARTY WHEN SHE HAS DONE HER DUTIES AS A MOM. I WANT TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE PARIS LOVERS WILL SAY WHEN THAT BITCH HAS KIDS AND IS STILL OUT AND ABOUT BEING A SLUTTY SKANK THAT SHE HAS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE. YOU CAN'T TURN A HO INTO A HOUSEWIFE.

Black Sheep

Is it really possible anyone could be fighting over something that looks like this guy? Or worse - would marry him and possibly procreate?!

TEAM PARIS

AALIYAH AND PARIS HILTON ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AALIYAH AND PARIS HILTON ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cristina

a lil late for that #4. . . I first saw him in Punk'd and his lil prejudice comments were just bs! I could tell right away this guy is crap

julies

tell it Cristina!

b

ewww.... he is so not cute. people have to have some standards - just cuz he has some $$, doesn't mean he's a great catch. ick!

blah blah blah

To Comment #3 and #4
My thoughts exactly!
This guy must think he is hot snot for 2 bitches brawling over him.
I don't get what anyone would see in him.
He looks like a turtle with a loooooong neck sticking out of his tortes shell.

URRRRRGLY

Cristina

great! Crack is back and not whack!

Cristina

#8 he is a turtle- uh! and all the tattoo crap on him- I have a tattoo but I didnt go that far- just uh! and the piercings- I have piercings but uh! dude is FUGLY

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARIS SLUTTING AGAIN,IS THERE ANYBODY IN HOLLYWOOD THAT HASNT HAD PARIS? OR ANY BODY IN CALIFORNIA THAT HASNT HAD PARIS,HOW ABOUT TOMMY LEE,THAT SHOULD BE BIG ENOUGH FOR HER,HE,S HUNG LIKE A HORSE FROM WHAT I HERE,PAM AND TOMMY LEE,THAT WOULD BE A PAIR,BUT WOULD TOMMY DO HER?

anon

I heard Paris was caught with the POT

Whatever

Paris is not beautiful. She is an ugly big nosed snatch! Travis is skinny, ugly and filled with stupid looking tattoos. Both Paris and Travis have used racist comments in the past so they are perfect for each other! Hope the two get together and blast off to the moon and leave us alone!

Whatever

Number #10 I think Paris is too nasty for even Tommy Lee!

zzz

He looks like the guy who flew the gyro in Mad Max 2, well a little dirtier and a bit uglier, but there is a resemblance.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments