Andy Dick Blacks Out

10/11/2006 5:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So the Gap might not exactly be burning up his agent's phone seeking his services, but there's no doubt that Andy Dick rocks out in appropriate fashion in this spoof of the Gap's recent "Back in Black" spot cooked up by Jimmy Kimmel and his staff, which aired on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" recently.

The gonzo comic-actor-provocateur channels his inner Audrey Hepburn -- replete with black top, black skinny pants, and black loafers worn sockless -- and replicates, in Dick fashion, the frenetic dance moves that Hepburn made famous in "Funny Face." Of course, instead of starting the scene in a club, as Hepburn does, Dick begins his reverie in ... the men's bathroom.

And though the iconic Hepburn died well over a decade ago, her style legacy lives on through a variety of performer -- Natalie Portman evokes the actress on the cover of November's Harper's Bazaar.

Shari

I saw this clip last weekend in a Chicago gay bar and the place went completely WILD!! Quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen--I love how Andy Dick totally goes for broke on the bitchin' dance moves.

Hilarious!

slippery

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiffany

Just FYI, the Audrey Hepburn footage used in the Gap Commercials is her Basil Metabolism dance from the movie "Funny Face" with Fred Astaire. I love that movie. She was gorgeous in it. It was just the cutest musical.

Missy

That was great. A TMZ clip worth watching.

El Barto

Thanks, TMZ, that was hella funny!

jim-bob

You so funny Andy!!!!!!!!

We, are not amused.

How can you not laugh at a guy whose last name is DICK??

Alyn Brodsky

This dick is clinically mad, I'm convinced. He's also the UNfunniest bore before the public, but that's another story.

Gary

I laughed my ass off the night this played on Jimmy Kimmel and now that TMZ has it, I'm just a click away from pure comedic genius! Keep up the good work!!

Alyn Brodsky

#8: If you think this guy is funny, you must find funerals a real howl.

Marsha

How gross is a skinny puppet man dancing in a bathroom do we get here?

Since when is Pinnochio a sex symbol?