Baby You Can Buy My House

10/11/2006 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For any of you hard-core Beatles fans out there with a few million dollars laying around, John Lennon's former home in the U.K. is on the market.John Lennon Home
Lennon bought the property in 1964 at the height of Beatlemania and lived there with his first wife Cynthia and son Julian. The house was also the site of the blossoming relationship between Lennon and Yoko Ono. In fact, in Cynthia Lennon's book "John" she wrote that she returned home from vacation early to find Yoko Ono in her house wearing her bathrobe. Ouch!

The house is on the market for $11.1 million and is 24 miles southwest of London and features six bedrooms, five reception rooms, a playroom, sauna, swimming pool and enough music history to keep your cocktail party conversations interesting for the rest of your life.

So while money can't buy you love, it can definitely buy the house that love broke up.

Caroline

I don't think I want to buy ANYTHING Yoko Ono was naked in.

Ava

I love the Beatles. John Lennon was a genious but not a real nice guy.

kathleen

What a LOVELY cottage! Now where did I put that $11 million that I had?!!

We, are not amused.

Hey Jude,
don't it make you sad that Yoko got all my money.
It's too bad,
while waiting for my life to begin
it had to end
to make her life better.
But yellow fever when it strikes,
it's strange,
the sliteyed puss makes you do
the weirdest things
like marry a no-talent dragon lady,
and spawn a half-white/gook
to carry on me family name!

jennifer

Never saw and still don't see what John saw in Yoko. Guess love really is blind. Agree with first poster --- wouldn't want anything back that a nude Yoko had worn. The nerve of that woman -- wearing Cynthia's clothes!

Whatever

Looks like a very beautiful home! Wish I could afford it! LOL!

jim-bob

YOKO ONO IS BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE THE HOUSE. i LOVE YOU YOKO!

Małgosia Cybula

CYNTHIA LENNON IS BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE Home. I LOVE CYNTHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Małgosia Cybula

yes Cynthia is beautiful more than yoko ono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!