Swanson: I'm Not a Homewrecker!

10/12/2006 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristy Swanson wants to world to know she was never "the other woman."

The former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star's been plagued with rumors she stole her now-boyfriend, Olympic skater Lloyd Eisler, from his then-wife Marcia O'Brien while the two were partners on the FOX reality show "Skating with Celebrities."

"You can't control what the media chooses to put out there and say," Swanson told Tyra Banks, "We taped the show back in August of last year and then it didn't air till February. Everybody thought all this stuff was happening and the scandal was happening at the same time and it just wasn't."

Though both Swanson and Eisler deny any affair took place, Eisler's ex-wife, who was pregnant at the time, told a different story to Dr. Keith Ablow a month ago. She calls their claims, "a complete lie," adding, "I have e-mails which he sent me where he admits to when they started sleeping together, how many times they had slept together. I went through a series of STD testing given the fact that I was pregnant."

Swanson is pregnant with Eisler's child, due in on Valentine's Day. The full interview with the two airs tomorrow on "The Tyra Banks Show."

Eli

Just one more celebrity homewrecking whore!

the wife

Just remember Kristy, once a cheater always a cheater....

Rhianna

she is a home wrecker whore. and i am a true believer of karma. i've seen it happened too many times.

My two cents

All I gotta say is, "Shame, Shame, Shame on you Kristy Swanson". Don't back peddle on this. You stole him from a woman who was pregnant. Yes, I believe in Karma. It comes in spades. Hopefully one day he will leave you too, then you will know what it is like.

vicki

who would want a jerk who would leave his pregnant wife anyway?

kathleen

Yes, she is a homewrecker. And, for what? Why does he have an earring in EACH of his ears?!!

Ellie

What a gross looking couple. Pregnancy does not look good on Kristy Swanson.

kendra

SAVE IT......SKANK! WHAT A LIAR

Michael

what a slut

NY

What a trifling twat!

Kim

She's just a low, disgusting person. And of course, so is he, even more so.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

#2 is right on the money -- once a cheater, always a cheater. I wouldn't WANT a man who would leave his pregnant wife for any other woman. She can wave her hands and explain all she wants, it's still totally indefensible behavior on both their parts. Just like Britney and Mr. Britney. Bleccchhh --

SuriNotTom's

Is this b!tch stupid? Of course shes a home wrecker... just like Angelina Jolie.

Maddie

She is a UGLY, UGLY, HAS BEEN... DIRTY WHORE!!!! His ex is way better off without this whore and jerk off... they are like total has beens.... hey Kristy... you suck and your acting skills are a joke.. enjoy your slutty life.....vomit....ewwww

Jessie'sGirl

In my opinion?Yes she is a homewrecker!Please,women like Kristy Swanson should have just shut up because she is adding to "INSULT TO INJURY".A pregnant woman is the victim here--not Kristy! I don't think people will ever believe her defense about this scandal.It's like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.Eventhough Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt never had a child..Angelina Jolie is still a homewrecker.That's the fact.And don't waste your typos telling me that I'm wrong.Ciao.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments