Evans Quits,

Inaba Hooks Up on 'Dancing'

10/13/2006 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It keeps getting more interesting on "Dancing With The Stars." Yesterday, contestant Sara Evans announced that she quit the hit ABC show and has filed for divorce from her husband. Citing the need "to give her family her full attention at this difficult time," Evans has left the dancing competition even though she hadn't yet been booted off. It's just the latest spicy turn for the show -- contestant Mario Lopez and his partner have been much-rumored to be taking their dance moves off the floor and into the bedroom, and recently-disposed-of Willa Ford and her dancemate Maxim were another buzzed-about couple.

Meanwhile, it seems that "Dancing" judge Carrie Ann Inaba is tango-ing with the enemy – well, if not the enemy exactly, then the competition. People reports that Inaba has been dating dancer Artem Chigvintsey, one of the professionals on Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance," for eight months, though the relationship only became public after the two were spotted getting cozy after the Wednesday night elimination show.

Xtina Pees in a Bucket

Christina Aguilera may be one of pop music's biggest and most celebrated stars, but when the girl's gotta go, the girl's gotta go. She tells Blender magazine in its November issue (via Rush & Molloy) that while on tour, during a backstage costume change, she went pee-pee in a bucket standing stark naked in front of a roomful of handlers. Still, she's not so embarrassed by it: "I'm very comfortable with my naked body," she says. "There's probably even some video of me peeing." Meanwhile, Xtina adds that she and hubby Jordan Bratman are looking for a place in New York.

Oprah, Bono See Red

As though they really needed more stuff, Oprah Winfrey and Bono took a walk down Chicago's Magnificent Mile on Thursday for a shopping spree – to help promote a new line of merchandise that will soon – or perhaps already is, as of this morning – ubiquitous. At least it's for a good cause: dozens of (Product) Red items will be going on sale in coming weeks by the Gap, Apple, Motorola, Converse, and Armani, with a portion of the proceeds from the sales going to The Global Fund, an organization that fights AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria. Apple, for instance, is debuting a bright red iPod nano, whereas the Gap is rolling out a huge clothing line, much of which actually is red.

Alec: Still Blowing Hard

Alec Baldwin still totally chews the scene, whether he's on an NBC sitcom or trying to get past a barricade at a plane crash emergency or at a Cuban restaurant. As TMZ reported yesterday, Baldwin was spotted yelling at a New York City policeman who was directing traffic away from the Cory Lidle plane crash. Then, as Page Six reports, a few hours later, at the Grand Havana Room, Baldwin reportedly demanded a telephone from the hostess, and loudly. "I asked you a question in English and I would like an answer in English. Do you have a working phone in that room? ... That is outrageous. That is totally unacceptable." Baldwin is starring in NBC's "30 Rock." Baldwin's rep say he was just asking the cop for directions and that he would never insult someone else's English.

KarenSloan

Now that Sara Evans has left Dancing with the Stars - hopefully they may consider bringing back Willa & Max. I would love for them to get another chance. Thought their dancing was spectacular. Bring them Back!

Edith

Bring back Vivica Fox. Sara Evans should have been voted "OFF" the dancd floor two weeks ago, instead of Vivica, who was the true dancer. I was never impressed with Sara's dancing. She was never into it, just by the look on her face, you could tell she was not having a good time like the others. Her body was always stiff, the whole thing seemed like it was a big effort to her. I realize that ballroom dancing in not easy to do, especially if that is not your profession, but at least look like you are having a good time. in other words "fake it 'till you make it'. I wish there was a way to bring Vivica back, who was really enjoying herself.

Scala

It is beyond me how any network would hire a self-centered bloated toad to star in a TV series. To me it would be a sure way to attract IQ's below 80 and have the show fail pronto. Kim has to feel relief not to be around this poor excuse for a human being. Some day he will run his big mouth off to someone who is not going to be so kind and deflate this air-bag.

June

Sara, You're doing the right thing & will be better for it. Alec how would YOU like to be treated ? Christina, you shouldn't let that lifestyle feel comfy because it doesn't become a lady.

nancy

Good ol Alex has an anger problem. He must have been a real gem to live with. No wonder Kim got rid of him, probably not soon enough.

Lee

Alec Baldwin is nothing but a self-righteous, arrogant, big mouthed, opinionated ass! Obviously, he thinks he should be the exception to the rule, when there's police presence, due to an horrific accident. And I'll bet he was telling the officer, "Do you know who I am?" Who the hell are you Baldwin! Your a just about, washed up actor, who has shown your true colors in many an interview, who said that you were going to leave the United States because you don't agree with the politics of our government, yet you are STILL HERE MAKING MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY! DO US ALL A FAVOR AND LEAVE.....NOW!!! One thing, I hope all this "behavior" will allow Kim to get custody of her child, because you obviously need anger management and some very thorough analysis!!!

sandy barraw

Sara,
Keep smiling, you have lots of support from family and fans,hope it will help you get thru this.

Spooky

Alec Baldwin needs to hook up with another big mouth, Star Jones-Reynolds. The two of them together couldn't make an intelligent statement or be an example of anything but big mouths and bad actions. Why do they think they are so special?
His new show is not that good and these antics will only send it to the cancelled
bin much quicker. Kim Bassinger, stick to your guns.

Jeanie

I remember when Alec said if Bush was elected that he would leave the United States, I am still waiting for him to leave, what a jerk, he must have thought that the people would like him so much that they would vote for Gore, DIDN'T HAPPEN.tALK ABOUT THINKING OR RATHER LOVING YOUR SELF THAT IS HIM. I think Kim got his butt booked out, SMART LADY.

J. Fisher

I applaud Sara for her decision to leave the show and protect and nurture her family in her moment of such great distress. I'm so sorry this pervert she is married to, comes from Salem OR. ( Another blot on our good state of OR. ) I live in Salem and we have too many goonies as it is. Him, we don't need! Stand strong, Sara, and this too will pass. You will be the better person without him. AS for Mario, I don't care what his lifestyle may or may not be, he's OK in my book. Fun to watch and seems to be having fun doing the show. I'll keep watching no matter what!

raspberry

Did Sara's hubby turn this way over night? Right after having 3 children?.Sure hope this isn't the works of a scorned woman..So who cares what Alex does, if the public would look the other way, he wouldn't get the needed attention he thinks he has to have..Hey Timo, are u from Montana by the way..lol

S.Jean

I think this world is going to hell in a hand basket! Too many weirdo's in this world and too many like Baldwin and Sara Evans' husband. Lock them away forever -- the world will be a better place without them.
Baldwin was good looking at one time, but he is a fat, bloated has-been. Evans' husband is truly a freak - take him off the streets also.

JB

Good for Alex Baldwin! people should speak English in America. Afterall isn't this America. I lived in Europe for 20 years and never once do they ask you what language would you like push a button, press one menuses in two languages. What is happening here? All my grandparents are from other countries but I do not see any where in America where is say's would you like German or English, French or English, Italion or English, Russian or English, So Why Is IT We Are Making Such A BIg Effort To Learn Spanish? I love the Lantino culture But lets be fair. Learn to speak English!!!! And all of you complaining about Alex wll Ibet you have family members, staff employees and bosses and even fast food staff that are just as nasty . But you don't say a thing to them, so why are picking on Alex? Maybe because your just jealous he has a little more money?

debbie

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU SARA EVANS, YOU WILL BE MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM AND SO WILL THE CHILDREN, THINGS WILL GET BETTER FOR YOU AND THE CHILDREN AS TIME GOES BY, I HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT, AND I PROMISE THINGS WILL GET BETTER. YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, IT WAS A SHAME THAT YOU AHD TO LEAVE, BUT I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR FAMILY COMES FIRST IN THIS TIME OF NEED, RIGHT NOW. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND TO YOUR CHIDLREN.
TENDERHEART4U93

Steve Benton

A gorgeous lady like Sara to have and hold and this freak is out there looking ? And advertising for it ?? ... Not much of a man OR husband if you ask me ..I think he needs medical treatment BIG TIME !!!!!! Perhaps even a padded room without windows .... As for this Xtina ?? I wouldn't give you two cents for her to begin with ..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2