Aniston -- No Break-Up, No Boob Job

10/16/2006 6:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Though tabloid reports suggest otherwise, Jennifer Aniston confirmed with Oprah that she and Vince Vaughn are still a couple.

While Vince's name isn't brought up when Oprah asked the former "Friend," "Are you broken up?," a smiling Aniston responded, "Oh no, no."

Ironically, Aniston's denial of a break-up is the first official confirmation the couple existed in the first place -- though anyone who believed the two were never dating probably never graduated from preschool.

On today's show, Aniston also shot down rumors of a boob job, chalking it up to having a "couple cheese plates too many" and putting on ten well-placed pounds.

Vaughn himself is going public with the relationship as well and is threatening to sue several tabloid papers that said he had split with Aniston and was caught kissing a mystery woman in London.

In a message from a London law office, Vaughn states, "Ms. Aniston and Mr. Vaughn had not ended their relationship either at the material time or since. ... The suggestion that he was having a passionate embrace and kiss, or has ever been unfaithful to Ms. Aniston, are false."

Freelols.com

Why can't this woman just shut the f*** up?

Oh Wow!!

You guys are some mean, calculating, catty assed bitches. What has she done to you? Why do you all hate her so much? Sucks that people like this could be so cold to someone they know nothing about. I hope I never meet any of you in person neither in the life, or the next. To know you people would mean to know backstabbing, heartless people with no passion except for to put down other people.

ddk

vince vaughn is FUCKING UGLY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she should dump his ass. he's totally date rape gross! her career has going WAY down hill since brad fucked her over (literally)

she should dump vince or deny they ever went out and find someone cute to go out with. and NOT another girly fag like keith urban ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! gross. nicole shouldn't marry someone prettier than her.

Maggie

Please note that Oprah DID NOT say "are you and Vince broken up?" She just said "Are you broken up?" Of course Aniston answered no, because she probably isn't "broken up" about anything at the moment (not even ending her relationship with V.V.) Asking the question like Oprah did is a journalist's trick, because she got the answer Jennifer wanted to give, even though it wasn't the question everyone wanted an answer to. Get it?

Anonymous 4

Why hasn't anyone close to Jennifer said your reputation and image is becoming another bad version of Ben Affleck and JLo. And even JLo eventually wised up and ended that media whore-chasing relationship. Now she's attracting attention because of her work as an actress and dignified wife of Marc Anthony. In otherwords stop using your relationships instead of your talent as a draw. It's coming off as sad and pathetic. Maybe Pitt was wrong to have left you in the manner he did..but that's the past. I give him credit. He's involved himself in serious projects, charity work and balancing handling a family. Jennifer you're life is shallow and Oprah is exploiting your friendhsip makes a mockery of you.

jan

Will no one rid me of these 2???? Vince is gay...they are going together as a disguised romance to cover her being alone and his being other....for God's sake...who cares about these 2...as to her boobs....god, thats a disgrace to go on National TV and discuss that when people are being murdered, robbed and raped...who cares about her freaking life.....she just bought a 15 million dollar house..oh poor me....crap!

Myla

Jennifer Aniston is a pathetic woman. Period. End of story.

Elizabeth

I think it is great that Jen answered the questions that Oprah asked her. If I had people printing lies about me, I would clarify it to the world myself. I love to see Jen and to hear about her relationship with Vince (just like everyone clicking on this site). I think they make a wonderful couple together!

As for her getting all this attention because of Brad, that's crazy. I watched Brad in a movie and to be honest he is not much of an actor. I never cared for him. I think it is much better that she is not with him any more.

I will continue to read about Jen, because of her beauty and talent.

sandy

you people are horrible and mean she hasnt ever done anything to any of you and you have to make such hateful comments about her my god you are so quick to judge her and say mean things abo her but you say all these nice things about her ex husband the one who cheated on her with another women when he was married to her what is this world comming to when you can be so nice to an a cheater and so mean to someone who is so nice as she is

sasha

Some of you are really crass and ignorant by choice! That conversation took up the first 45 seconds of Oprah's show, the rest of the hour was dedicated to a film project where the stories were written by real women and chosen by female directors including Jennifer A. and to be adapted into several short films. That's why J.A. was there, I'm sure she would have fine not being asked that question.

Alex

Jennifer Aniston and P***y Whipped aka Vince Vaughn are a JOKE, they don't read tabs, but she is on Oprah denying rumors and he is suing newspapers for saying that he is cheating on Aniston, I don't know how you can cheat on someone you are not dating in the first place. They are both pathetic and sad.

TJ

Shame, shame girls...your green tinge of jealousy is so obvious. Jen is pretty cute, has a good sense of humor and a lot of money and is genuinely a nice person. Those on here criticising her so vehemently without knowing her are just upset that they are doomed to boring lives and misery.

someone

I think Jen is a beautiful woman, it sounds like the haters from JJ are here,,Personally I think Jen has handled everything with a lot of class..I don't think I would have been that cool about the situation..I would have gone on national tv..and called Whorlina every name in the book and then some...So no matter who Jen ends up with, I hope shes happy...

MG

If you dont like Jen just dont read things like this, and invest your time in something that all you mean people enjoy!! :p She is a total class act, and I cant wair to see "room 10"

Wow

I wish that a couple cheese plates would do THAT to my boobs.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments