Aniston -- No Break-Up, No Boob Job

10/16/2006 6:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Though tabloid reports suggest otherwise, Jennifer Aniston confirmed with Oprah that she and Vince Vaughn are still a couple.

While Vince's name isn't brought up when Oprah asked the former "Friend," "Are you broken up?," a smiling Aniston responded, "Oh no, no."

Ironically, Aniston's denial of a break-up is the first official confirmation the couple existed in the first place -- though anyone who believed the two were never dating probably never graduated from preschool.

On today's show, Aniston also shot down rumors of a boob job, chalking it up to having a "couple cheese plates too many" and putting on ten well-placed pounds.

Vaughn himself is going public with the relationship as well and is threatening to sue several tabloid papers that said he had split with Aniston and was caught kissing a mystery woman in London.

In a message from a London law office, Vaughn states, "Ms. Aniston and Mr. Vaughn had not ended their relationship either at the material time or since. ... The suggestion that he was having a passionate embrace and kiss, or has ever been unfaithful to Ms. Aniston, are false."

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

oh gawd I am sick of seeing the same story over and over!

Amanda

Wait...I heard no rumors of a boob job. Huh. Didn't look like she had one. Then again, I never stare at women's boobs and wonder if they had implants. So whatever.

Oh Canada

I'm hoping that the story about Vince Vaughn sueing a tabloid because it suggested that he cheated on Jennifer is pure nonsense. It's sad that the money that could be spent feeding a hungry child or to help a child get an education will be wasted on a lawsuit.

Do these two have nothing better to do? Is it that they need the publicity? Who cares what the rumors are, if it isn't true then who gives a crap. "Me thinks they both protest too much".

How sad that a woman pushing 40 would feel the need to answer the "rumors" about her breast on national television, unless Jennifer was on Oprah to discuss breast cancer awareness then I see no reason to respond, but once a publicity whore, always....

Jennifer & Vince nobody really cares if you're married, engaged, just friends, f*ck buddies....stop talking about your relationship.

As soon as the "excitement" about your relationship dies down, someone "plants" a story. You're both as bad as the paparazzi, except it's us the general public that can't escape the two of you.
You're on TV, in magazines, on the Radio, etc.
Can't you two leave us alone?

Esq

I thought she looked beautiful in the recent pictures of her walking the dogs on the beach. I feel for her -- she was two-timed by her husband who fell for a maneater. I hope she and Vince (or whoever, Vince could well be a rebound) are happy.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

God Sonia you are bitter and mean. Somehow I don't think they enjoy being raked over the coals by the tabloids and yourself. I too wish these stories would go away because a) I am sick of them and b) I am sick of you.

vicki

i doubt she remembers the truth. no boob job even though photos show a difference. no break up even though pics exist showing vince kissing another woman. we aren't dating, we aren't broken up. she changes her story to keep her damn face in front of us b/c she can't do it with talent or charitable work or anything but tabloid info.

tattoo

She had the boob jod while she was married. Tired of hearing about her all the time to. Vince is no catch either.

boya

Oh she loves herself soooo much that she needs to answer rumors. Pleeease, her and Oprah BFF I cannot stand celebrities who think they are the center of the universe and people really care about them. Pleeease, get a real life.

Diego

DaSceptic wonders how stupid these people think we are. Ms. Anistunned and Mr. Vaughn spent the last year being all nudge, nudge, wink, wink about whether they were even going out. Now, as part of the publicity tour to plug god-knows what, Jennifurballs denying that she and Vinny have broken up.

If you want to keep you relationship private so-be-it but you don't get to ask for privacy one day then roll out the publicity machine on the Oprah (It's all about ME) Winfrey show and talk about it the next. Da Sceptic suggests that you shut the *&^%$ up.

Lola

Ummm....last time I checked she didn't hold a press conference to address rumors about her love life.....Oprah has to ask those questions(if she didn't, it would mean she is getting complacent). I'm not sure, but I don't think that is why she was on Oprah anyway. No matter what she does she will always be associated with her ex.....

vicki

the only reason anyone still pays attention to her is because of her ex. she would have gone the way of lisa kudrow if not for brad.

Ok

Eww why does she look so Orange?

L.S

Jen is a class act!!

Adrienne Saragena

Publicity whore -- just as bad as Paris Hilton!

Etta

Jennifer Anniston is a boring, non-entity. Who gives a flip if she is still seeing Vince Vaughn. Neither could get anyone else. Since they were in the movie together, they just naturally fell into each others arms. How novel!! Brad Pitt is lucky to be gone of her. At least he is doing something with his life and time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments