Big Apple Bash

10/17/2006 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's cameras were outside the celeb-packed NY soiree after the screening of "Flags Of Our Fathers" at the SoHo Grand Hotel on Tuesday night, and we were able to catch all the action going down.

Our all-seeing lensman caught the likes of the gorgeous Sarah Jessica Parker, hip-hop mogul Damon Dash, Laura Linney, "Spider-Man" star Elizabeth Banks, Jesse Bradford and a very angry-looking Reese Witherspoon, who was with hubby Ryan Phillippe.

We also stopped by persistently celeb-infested downtown hotspot Butter, where we spotted Jake Gyllenhaal, Lance Armstrong, a solo Tim Robbins, R&B star Cassie and "That '70s Show" star Danny Masterson, who cleared up dating rumors for our viewers.

Mark

Newsflash. Sarah Jessica Parker is a long, long, way from being gorgeous!!!!!

maya

I agree. Can't understand this focus on such an ugly girl.
SJP had a good show with "Sex in the City" - because the show had good script writers. But on her own,she is not much.

jennifer

It was interesting to note the stars that signed autographs, or at least gave a friendly smile. Two that stuck out as unfriendly, to me, were Reese Witherspoon (maybe she just had a fight with her husband) and Lance Armstrong. Lance really seems full of himself.

Confessions of a Paparazzi

**************
I was there and SJP is a class act. I didn't know that everyone who had to be the cookie cutter version of a women to be beautiful.
Confessions of a Celebrity Stalker

j

Actually, I have met Sarah Jessica Parker on several occasions and she is much more beautiful in person. It's obvious you have only seen her on TV to spout such nasty judgemental comments. Sad that so many of you on here can make statements about people you have never met or will ever meet, however, i am sure you are all gorgeous, right?.

Seriously

I think SJP is great. She could have gone the plastic surgery route
like so many others but she didn't. Sex and the City rocks.
Prnzez

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

I like her - don't ya'll wish you were in a now legendary show that is being broadcast all over the world. Her husband is a cutie and her little boy is absolutely adorable.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Reese usually seems nice; I bet she did just have a fight with the hubby -- Happens to us all, children.

Nick

Wasn't Sarah Jessica Parker the lead singer for "Twisted Sister"?

Is that how she was discovered?

Alyn Brodsky

She's a dog. But so long as she satisfies Matthew, it's okay with me.Abd if she does not satisfy Matthew, that's okay with me too.

gal

i think SJP is sweet and adorable too!!~ she has her own style!
by the way, i have problems watching the clips on this site... there's a "cant retrieve all data" msg anyone has tis prob too?? how can i fix it??