Partying With the Stars

10/19/2006 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eliminated "Dancing With the Stars" contestant Shanna Moakler and Emmitt Smith's "Dancing" partner Cheryl Burke shook their groove thangs at Hollywood hotspot The Dime on Wednesday.

Shanna and Cheryl celebrate
TMZ caught the lovely ladies out on the town celebrating a pal's birthday after Burke taped Wednesday night's results show.

After her run-in with Paris Hilton at Hyde a few weeks ago, it looks like Moakler has found a neutral playing field where she can enjoy a cocktail in relative peace.

emma

While I applaud Shanna for punching parasite hilton in the face I don't understand why she seems to never be home with her kids

Jay

She's probably been home with them all day and now they are asleep. Or I don't know, they have a father too.

Eli

Emma mothers have a life to you know Im a mother of two, but I still like to party especially if your young!

So men make babies and they could go out, while we carry them for 9 months and go through the worst pain of life, so in the end we cant even have a cocktail?

COME ON NOW...

emma

Ok I did not say she could never go out I just said that it seems she
is never home. I know mothers have lives too! I am also not defending travis either.

drcocks

Eli, you sound like you are having a few cocktails now.

Eli

DDog dont hate cause you wish you were having some with me!

Missy

Moms aren't supposed to be chained to the house...however, she seems to be out a lot more than she should be. And being young is no excuse for overpartying as a parent. Young or old, when you decide to become a parent, you have to accept a certain level of responsibility. So what Dad is watching them while she's out. How effective can she be as a parent the next day when she's been out all night drinking? If she only went out on rare occasions it would be no big deal, but her picture is on the website at the very least weekly.

Jay

At least weekly? Oh no, you mean she goes out ONCE a week. Damn. Call CPS.

Message In A Bottle

Come on now, we've all seen "Meet The Barkers", not once have I really seen her interact with the children...she overslept because she was hungover from the nigth before...I'm not saying moms can't have lives, but come on, she goes a little too far. Her children are small and its very important time now for her to be with them, especially going through this divorce.

Missy

No..I meant just what I said. AT LEAST weekly. There are times I see her in pictures MORE than once per week...sometimes several days in a row. Sometimes I only see them once per week. Please don't put words in my mouth.

JM

Why does Shanna look 12 in that pic?

AreYouKiddingMe?

My wife and I are divorced and we have a daughter. My wife goes through periods of time when it seems to me that she's going out way too much. When she does that I step in and spend time with my daughter. I also have to say the fact that she goes out a lot at times does NOT affect the quality of her parenting.

With that said, you can't judge Shanna on pictures published in a tabloid. If that's the case, you gotta say the same of Travis who always seems to be out bumping beaks with Paris. Or even Katie Holmes whos all over Europe these days sanz Suri. Or even Brittney driving around with K-Feds spawn on her lap while driving or cracking his head open.

Big ups to Shanna!!! Balance it Baby!!! Handle your business but don't let anyone to tell you to stay home and mold.

Missy

Thank you Richard, for an intelligent counterpoint to my post. It's refreshing to see that someone knows how to disagree without name calling or sarcasm or my personal favorite, arguing something I didn't even mention.

I agree, if you knock one, you have to knock them all...however I didn't have the time to include everyone in my post. My observations with this particular person on the tabloid website are actually pictures of her either a) drinking or b) entering or leaving a club....so there isn't much left to the imagination as to what she's doing. What the tabloids COULD be doing, however, is trudging up pictures from previous nights, making it appear that she's out more than she is.

I hope for her children's sake that she is like your ex-wife...and that if she is out a lot...it doesn't affect her parenting.

AreYouKiddingMe?

Yea, I must have missed all the episodes where she was HUNGOVER. A majority of that show was based around her and Travis and their time together OR Travis being out on the road or woking on his business ventures. Come on guys! Do you really think anyone would have watched Shanna have a tea party with the kid every week? They showed what they though we wanted to see! Based on what #13 is saying, we can also believe that Travis cares more about his career and business than he does his kids because most of the time he was out with friends or working. Besides, the kids need BOTH parents though a divorce, not just the mother. Where are the pictures of Travis at the park with them?

Come on! Stop being so narrow minded!

sourapples

I so wanted it to be true that she hit Paris.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments