Pressly Shows Off Her Rock

10/19/2006 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaime Pressly: Click to watchSorry guys but Jaime Pressly's about to be off the market for good.

The "My Name is Earl" stunner announced her engagement to boyfriend DJ Eric Cubiche, who popped the question over the weekend. Pressly tells "EXTRA" what Eric said during the proposal. "I picked this thing up the other day and I wasn't sure if it would fit or not, so I went 'oh let me see' and I went 'Oooooohhh!' and I freaked out ... it fit perfectly."

Though the proposal came as a surprise, the two designed the ring a while back and the setting was less-than-romantic. "We've been really good friends for nine years, it wasn't the huge candlelit dinner thing," says Pressly. "It's not really me anyway, I'm more practical."

In case you're wondering, the ring sure is sparkly and looks like the real deal ... though we're not diamond professionals.

bean

ok...the ring looks like a belt buckle, common and pretty cool design that is on qvc etc. Why do we judge women on their appearances/

AreYouKiddingMe?

That's what Paris is going to look like when they turn her away at Hyde.

U Know Who

FUNNIEST LINE EVER WRITTEN BY TMZ.

"Sorry guys but Jaime Pressly's about to be off the market for good."

A good what couple of years? Pffft yeah this one will last LOLOLOLOLOLOL

BlackMetal

mlc31

She is a perfect example of "boner hot". Love her:)

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happen to willie? he had a good job at walmart.angel is finnaly starting to settle down,

L.S

congrats to jamie, nice ring !! just keep him away for paris!

kathleen

Way to go, Jaime! Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAPPEN TO WILLIE AND HIS JOB AT WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vivovida

Um she is so not hot...kind of wierd looking actually

Danielle

Bless your heart Jaime. Your road has not been an easy one. You have worked hard and deserve the good life you have made for yourself. Best wishes to you on your upcoming nuptials.

kat

does anyone know how much she paid for it?

boya

She looks like a man, but got nice hand though. She sounds so annoying.

kp

She is a nasty cockeyed hillbilly skank.

alissa

lol 12,,

Bi-Polar Hippie

Love all of her characters she has played. Granted most of them I have seen have been "white trash", but I think she's halarious at the parts she plays. Contrats on the Rock!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments