Rapper 'The Game'

Shot Down on

'Change of Heart'

10/19/2006 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TheGame_Change_of_HeartIs The Game a cry baby with nothing to offer in the sex department? That's what one of his ex-girlfriends seems to think.

TMZ dug up an old episode of the popular dating show "Change of Heart" from 2000, where the platinum selling rapper, unknown at the time, takes one of the worst beatings of his life from a former lover ... keep in mind he's been shot several times since.

The Game, then 21 years old, claims he called up the show to test the strength of his love for then-girlfriend Sadita. What ensued was 30 minutes of pure humiliation.

First, Sadita exposes The Game's secret emotional side to the world claiming "All he do is smother me or cry like a baby. That's all he does." Then, she put his appearance on blast, claiming that she can't stand looking at his ugly nose. Later in the episode, The Game's "Change of Heart" date, Arana, described an intimate moment between two, saying, "He made a comment that he was going to show me what he has later on." Sadita quickly replied, "Which is NOTHING!" Ouch. That's a kick to the manhood, isn't it?

Next target was The Game's ride -- or rather, lack thereof. "He's a scrub, he doesn't have a car, and I feel like I always have to drive him around" Sadita said. The Game aggressively responds, "I've got a suspended license ... but when I did have wheels, it would roll straight over hers and his bucket."

Our favorite moment has to be when Sadita attacks The Game's ambition and potential. "He has nothing going for himself." Smart move Sadita. Smart move.

The final humiliating moment occurs during the moment of truth, when JT and Sadita are forced to choose whether to stay together, or end the relationship. JT professes his love for Sadita and flips a card that says "Stay Together." Too bad Sadita has a "Change of Heart."

The Game's new album, "Doctors Advocate," hits stores November 14. No word on what Sadita is up to these days.

DON JUAN

the game is my n*gga.see how sh*t come around...if only she knew wat da future had for the game..now he gat mo hoes cars cribs chips and game than she and her generation could ever dream of......f*** dat bitch sadita.i hope she reads this... she can keep her bleeding p***y to herself ....stinkin ass... and f*** whoever hating on the game....sh*t happened then but right now n*gga played his card rite and he cashin in da chips and dat bitch aint gettin none..............ONE BLOOD

karl ferguson

i'm no big fan of "the game".....but keep it REAL......did she F-UP or what ....LOL

Sparkle

I think he is a punk this is funny... and I am tires of some man whining about what another man did or didn't do for them...GAME man up.. 50 aint sh$$$no way... both if them are punks

sarhan

LOL Game dosnt act like a f***ing ganster you dumb f***...HE IS A GANGSTER. all you game haters can suck my d*ck and give 50 cent a bowjob you lil bitches.

ILovePapaSmurf

Best.Story.Ever!

stoopit

That's frickin' great. Good job TMZ.

Michael

Jason

lmao, thats funny...i wonder if she regrets that decision now?

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sister knows when to cut a thug loose,she knows who shot his thug ass,might even be her new thug boyfreind,I heard he was w bitch with a little dick

Poncho

this sh*t is old as f***.

step your game up, TMZ!

danielsgirl

THAT IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ ON THIS WEBSITE.
AWESOME.
HE ACTS LIKE A HARD GANGSTER...
IF ONLY WE COULD SHOW A SCREENING OF THIS TO ALL HIS HOMIES.

Rick

3. What a stupid stuck up bitch....I guess the game gets the last laugh....no car eh? Golddigging ho struck out!

Posted at 6:45PM on Oct 19th 2006 by michael
aPPARENTLY tHE gAME AINT GOT NO GAME (DICK) ACCORDING TO THIS HO, AND WHO SHOULD KNOW BUT HER, SO YOU SEE THE GAME GOT PALYED, EVERYONE NOW KNOWS THIS PRICK AINT GOT ONE!

p1tey1

2000? This is old as hell.

I wonder if old girl regrets her decision now that Game has blown up?

george vieto

I'll buy Patricia Mantorela's CD because The Game music is what Frank Sinatra said about rock and roll "Music for cretins"

Lance K.

This is old news and it seems that only TMZ and those who read it believe that this is just now getting out.

He has even been clowned about it before on record.

Great NON EXCLUSIVE STORY TMZ