Cheryl Burke -- Sings & Dances, But Won't Kiss

10/20/2006 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sara Evans isn't the only "Dancing" star with her back against a wall.
Cheryl Night Out: Click to Watch
Cheryl Burke, Emmitt Smith's "Dancing" partner, seemed to be having a real blast as she flirtatiously stood outside new Hollywood hotspot Area on Thursday.

Burke, who was with a gal pal, played with her hair, talked on the phone and even sang and danced to "Juicy" by Better Than Ezra.

But Cheryl and her friend suffered a buzz kill from their wild night when a man outside the club kept egging on the ladies to kiss. Burke, who was visibly annoyed, retorted, "No, we don't kiss each other. I don't know what you're talking about."

Later, Cheryl revealed to the club's security staff that she was very tired because "I practiced for eight hours with Emmitt Smith."

Hopefully Cheryl went home, took two aspirins and got some much deserved rest.

kyle

u people all are ridiculous.....find something better to do with ur time. thank you and have a nice day

sushi

How is this a story?

Lisa

Who gives a flying flip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SICK IGNORANCE

That is one crazy look at the end.

kathleen

Yeah, she probably could NOT believe that the camera was on her! She is becoming quite the CELEB--as she helped Drew Lachey win last time, and now, she is dancing with Emmit Smith!

Paris

OMG
Im so booooooooooooooooooooooooooooored
My sexy Bitch needs help
hey sexy fans Im soooo fd'up
You wouldnt believe it was me any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Ky
&Nick
Luv> &Tink

Paris

OMG
Im so booooooooooooooooooooooooooooored
My sexy Bitch needs help
hey sexy fans Im soooo fd'up
You wouldnt believe it was me any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Ky
&Nick
Luv> &Tink

Josh4me

That is some ugly-ass hair! She seriously needs to do something about it!

debbie

Cheryl burke is the sexiest dancer on the show time around. Emmitt lucked out when he was paired with her. As for that body of hers.................her lower back is so sexy!!!!!!!!! I know you can lose weight by doing ballroom dancin and she is so toned and emmitt has lost weight also. I could really see it on last nites show!!!!
All the pros are so sexy and their bodies are so tight. The men are so lean and sexy also!!!!Last season Lisa loss so much weight and she has never looked better......As for the people who said that they could'nt get into it....well they did'nt see the pros in their little skimpy outfits and the men in their tight shirts and mario's cute dimples and handsome face.For everyone that missed this season...you missed a lot hot good looking people shaking their groove thang!!!!!!