Farrah Puts on a Brave Face

10/20/2006 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Farrah Fawcett's recent diagnosis with anal cancer was a shocking blow to the "Angels" star. It has, however, brought Fawcett and her onetime boyfriend Ryan O'Neal back together. Farrah was snapped outside of UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday after undergoing chemo and radiation therapy. After a representative from the center chatted with Fawcett and escorted her to her car, she was driven away by O'Neal.

Like all angels, Farrah is a fighter and we're positive that her struggles through this battle will touch many lives.

Dimples

Ryan is not Farrah's ex-husband. They were never married.

Howard

Cancer doesn't discriminate! It's too bad for her, i hope she gets better. And why are you guys calling anal cancer when i think it's more in the line of colon cancer? Isn't her mental/physical pain already harsh enough?

d0k0night

Anal Cancer.

What a pain in the ass.

sorry I just had to say it

Tim

I love you Farrah...Will include you in my prayers..Don't give up....

keith

From the way it's being addressed, this cancer sounds pretty bad. And by bad, I mean a low survivability rate. Does anyone else think this?

Justin

I love Farrah. I know she can beat this.

sam

I wish her all the best in her fight against this desease. I hope she caught this in time.

Black Sheep

Susieq. Who said Ryan was Farrah's husband? I don't read that. Meanwhile, apparently there is a difference between colon cancer and anal cancer. Anal cancer sounds so much worse though!

Helen

I wish Farrah the best. I'm a breast cancer survivor.
My question to Farrah is...at your age (wich is also my age)why in heavens name did you not have the anal/camera exam? Which everyone over 50 is suggested to have.

All American Girl

I wish Farrah all the best!

fred

THAT SUCKS BUT I WILL STILL F*** HER IN THE ASS

omg

When Farrah Fawcett was young, she had a TUMOR in her stomach.

Much like raised black moles, these tumors appear benign, but anyone having these, please check with your doctors!

Jenna

Just to clear things up a bit...the anus and the colon are two separate entities. . Colon cancer refers to a lesion anywhere in the large intestine. A section of intestine can be easily removed and the ends stapled or sewn back together. Anal cancer involves the anus itself...infortunately, it almost always requires a colostomy if the cancer is to be surgically removed.
I'm not trying to spread gloom and doom here, but Farrah has a rough road ahead, and she is in my prayers.
I saw a supermarket tabloid yesterday showing a very unflattering picture of this beautiful woman, and it made me sick that these tabloids exploit someones personal pain and suffering in order to make a buck. Shame on them and shame on the people who buy them. God Bless you, Farrah.

TJ

Fred..show respect for someone who has such a dreadful disease. Go and f*** your mother in the ass instead.

Afiya

I like Farrah...I'm sorry she's going through so much DRAMA...poor woman needs a hug!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments