Jessica Simpson Doing "Studio 60"?

10/20/2006 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica SimpsonWe miss her. We love her. We want our Jessica TV!

Well, we might be getting our wish. Reports are swirling that Jessica Simpson is set to guest star on the struggling NBC drama "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."

According to the current issue of Life & Style, Simpson will be the musical guest on "Studio 60's" fictional sketch-comedy show in an episode to air in November. The mag goes on to say that "Jess also hopes the appearance will catapult sales of her album 'A Public Affair.'"

Not so fast say Jess' camp. It's a "false rumor" her reps told us, and they "don't know where that came from."

A rep for "Studio 60" says that production does not have Simpson "on the books."

Whether the rumor is true or not, "Studio 60" could sure use the ratings bump.

sam

>> rep for "Studio 60" says that production does not have Simpson "on the books."

To me this says she not scheduled to be on the show! So why print this?

Lisa

The Simpson's do ANYTHING for publicity, dam! She's way too desperate, John Mayer was right about that flaky bitc!

alexis

I happen to like Jessica Simpson very, very much. She is a talentless gorgeous girl with a big heart. You rock Jess.........

alexis

I DO MISS HER & I DO LUV HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexis

Jessica is my girl & no one elses! She's so hot!

Caroline

"She is a talentless gorgeous girl with a big heart."
Ha. That says it all right there. Geez.

Leslie

Wait I thought she was her own rep now ,so wouldn't the quote be from her directly? Anyways it doesn't matter, her time is up. I love that Nick is getting all the attention now and he was the only reason I watched their show. She was lucky he put up with her for so long, and he is even more lucky making it out alive with Papa Joe on their heels. Joe grosses me out so much, no father would drool over their child like he does. Cheers to Nick!

sam

Suzan Pulsifer
Kidnapped and Smith have been canceled.

lady mcbeth

#13 - uh, what the hell are you sitting in front of besides your ass? And I suppose you're a big-shot f***tard of some kind - if you don't like these kind of sites - get lost!

Black Sheep

Did someone at TMZ really write this? >We miss her. We love her. We want our Jessica TV! < I'm beginning to think this site is for tweens.

Eli

#25 what are you implying come on I agree with Jessica people are so sick whats wrong with a girl having such an open relationship with her parents?

Maybe if girls had more open relationships their parents their wouldnt be so many pregnant teens, so wake up and look at the real world and dont be so perverted! lol

Nick

ha, nooo, there will just be more women pregnant with their fathers' child! ewwww

Matt

perverted? have u seen that picture? what father takes out pictures like that? come on girl.. u dont be so naive! i can clearly picture him saying ''give me more jess....look like you want it baby...yeah that's right...give me more leg'' *shakes head in disguist

im just sayin

#23 f***tard. I can see someone learned a new word today on the short bus.

Gina

Need something to catapult your new "CD",Here's an idea...Have someone else sing on it...Ha ha Ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha HA.. Can't you take a hint...YOU are OVER EXPOSED.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments