Jessica Simpson Doing "Studio 60"?

10/20/2006 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica SimpsonWe miss her. We love her. We want our Jessica TV!

Well, we might be getting our wish. Reports are swirling that Jessica Simpson is set to guest star on the struggling NBC drama "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."

According to the current issue of Life & Style, Simpson will be the musical guest on "Studio 60's" fictional sketch-comedy show in an episode to air in November. The mag goes on to say that "Jess also hopes the appearance will catapult sales of her album 'A Public Affair.'"

Not so fast say Jess' camp. It's a "false rumor" her reps told us, and they "don't know where that came from."

A rep for "Studio 60" says that production does not have Simpson "on the books."

Whether the rumor is true or not, "Studio 60" could sure use the ratings bump.

alexis

I WOULD THINK MOST GIRLS WOULD LOVE TO BE OPEN ABOUT SEX WITH THEIR PARENTS. i THINK IT'S TERRIFIC TO BE ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR PARENTS. JESSICA YOUR THE GREATEST & HANG TUFF!!!!!!!!

White Girl

I said it before...
"This has got disaster written all over it!"

Joe

She's the musical guest on a fake Saturday Night Live show. Sting was on last week.

angela perini

Jessica needs to crawl back in bed with Daddy and keep him company until the other plastic "love" doll Ashley comes back from London. So they can all be together, just the way Big Daddy Joe likes it. Just like those double D's! What was the brood mare's name that bore the two of those girls? Tina? The one no one ever sees.I bet Nick is so glad to be rid of all of that over crowding the master bed, Jess and Joe and Nick. I do not see why any one gives them any press, the entire perverted Simpson clan just gives me gas.

Michele

Why, why would any show want to put Jessica Simpson on it. The show will for sure be cancelled. The girl cannot act or sing. What ever happened to her new movie, Employee of the Month. Is it on Video already, likes Dukes of Hazard. And how many of her new album have been sold.

Face it, without Nick, Jessica is a BIG NOTHING!

alexis

I miss Jessica I want Jessica I love Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosie

Please...no Jessica Simpson...Studio 60 is okay, but I'd tune OUT if she is on!!!!

alexis

Any thing Jessica Simpson is in I will watch. Any product that has Jessica's name on it I will buy. I will always be her #1 fan. Love you Jessica!!!!!!!!!!

alexis

JESSICA I LUV YOUR STYLE IN CLOTHES & i LUV YOUR CD......... AND I ALSO LUV YOU JESS...................................................................................................

alexis

Love this girl. I want Jess to be my girl. My girl forever

Uh, scary

So jessica knew her marriage was over when Nick wouldn't accompany her to Operation Smile on their 3rd anniversary? Please Jessica get a f****ng clue. Couldn't Papa Joe pick a better date? Who the hell wants to do that on their anniversary. You're an idiot!!!! Good for you Nick, you're better off without that retarded family. Nick is waaaayyy to good for them.

CAROL

PLEASE FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN ACT OR SING TO BE ON THE SHOW LIKE ELMO OR MISS PIGGY BECAUSE SIMPSON CAN NOT DO EITHER ONE AND PEOPLE ARE KIND OF TIRED OF HER

alexis

NICK IS A SLEAZE BALL WITH DIRT ON IT! JESSICA HAS CLASS & LOOKS & BODY & SEXY & ADORABLE & MONEY & TALENT!!!

alexis