K-Fed Goes "Ghetto" on Leno

10/20/2006 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Where do you go as an emerging rap artist when you want to garner some serious street cred? Playa, everyone knows you've just got to do ... Leno.

Which is exactly what K-Fed did (or thought he was doing) last night when he performed on "The Tonight Show" to promote his upcoming world tour, which kicks off November 4th in New York. Hitting outlets like Leno and the Nickelodeon Teen Choice Awards, K-Fed is clearly going straight to the streets with his new album. And, of course, with lyrics like "Kicks on my feet/That you ain't never seen/Lights on my wrist/Stones in my ears/$2 million I brought in the new year" and "I'm rich but I hustle like I'm broke/Never knowing what the pancake man gonna flip," K-Fed is without a doubt the hardscrabble ghetto poet of the new millennium.

We can't wait until the tour is in full swing and we can all revel in his greatness.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Eli

LOL , what a dumbass, well now we know why he married Brit, and thats for 2 sec of fame!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Kevin's from Bakersfield, CA, for pity's sake. "Never knowin' what the pacncake man's gonna flip"? Huh?

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

pancake

CoCo

I FOR ONE FEEL SORRY FOR THIS IDIOT BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY THINKS HE'S COOL. HE GETS BOOED VIRTUALLY EVERYWHERE HE GOES AND YET THERE HE IS....I WONDER IF AFTER HE SELLS NO ALBUMS HE'LL JUST GO AWAY? ONE CAN ONLY PRAY..

Mike V.

K-FED SUCKS ASS. Someone should of slapped Jay Leno for letting him perform on his show. I wonder how many fucking idots are going to pay to see him on his world tour. If anyone does, it's probably because they're hoping Brittney will come out to perform with him. WHAT A LOSER!!!! I got his street cred hanging.

cmyman

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

that is the only REAL thing that you can say about the boy. he is pitiful. the minute he start smelling himself i bet he drop britney like he did the other chick.

YO- when you chick has to beg folks to take your album for USED shoes, that would be the time to EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS! dufus !

RebeccaBBBBBBB

actually kevin f, is from NEVADA........so uh i dont kno how hard thug his life got there but either way can some1 kill him?

>_>

Spiratacus

I would rather lick a donkey's butt than listen to that crap again. How much did empty head Brittney pay Leno to air that garbage?

Louie

OMG!! I am sooo sick of hearing about this talentless DOUCHE! I wonder if he knows about how many talented people he is taking the spot light away from. Seriously, he should have stuck to what he knows best..Being Mr. Britney Spears and a plain ass back-up dancer! I only hope after the "album" flops he will go away. I wish someone would sit him down and be like "Kevin? Really? A rapper? Come on now!" Maybe someone like Eminem can tell "K-FAG" where to shove it!!

USHER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER

OH MY GOD, THIS GUY SUCKS!!

blah blah blah

Spiraticus

I have to admit, I laughed my butte off when I read your comment!
Licking a donkey's butte is bad enough, but I can't say as I blame you there.
I have never seen anyone as delusional as K-Fed-Up is...........to think he has any sort of talent. There is NO sign of talent as far as I can see.
Just another "WANNA BE"

shelley

....somewhere Danny Moder is lughing his ass off..........

tattoo

Well all I can say is he was on a show that suits him. I have no use for Leno either. He's a big mouth also. They belong with each other.

a person