Beauty and the Beast

10/23/2006 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel Gisele Bündchen could have any man in the world, but it's her dog that gets to hang out with the Brazilian bombshell.

Gisele enjoyed a fabulous fall afternoon by strolling the streets of New York with her four legged friend on Sunday.

There's no denying Gisele's pup is one lucky dog.

Rocio

o.O

...ok? So what?

Anissa

and this is a story because???????

sam

Having a dog = good. Love dogs.

edna123

WTF !!!

Trinity

At last, a celebrity with a dog that might actually be a "pet" a "friend" and not a fashion accessory.

Tazz Devil

I agree with Anissa. This is a story why? BFD, she had a dog...so do many, many other people on this planet!!!

jennifer

#2 Karen and #4 Trinity I agree with both of you. I have a good husband, fortunately, but there are so many unpredictable specimens walking this earth. Dogs are always happy to see you and, most of the time, the best kid in the house.

Rick

ANOTHER MODEL WHO IS A BIG TIME F***ING BITCH...WHO NEEDS THEM? LEONARDO'S LEFT OVER HO!

TOPMODEL

OMG!! GISELE IS THE MOST OVERRATED SUPERMODEL IN THE WORLD NEXT TO HEIDI, KATE, AND NAOMI!!! TMZ!! PLEASE STARTS TALKING ABOUT THE REAL SUPERMODELS LIKE DOUTZEN KROES, GEMMA WARD, BIANCA BALTI, HEATHER MARKS, IRINA LAZAREANU, NATALIA VODIANOVA, ETC..

Britney, Britney, Britney

#9 --- Ah......who are the models you mentioned???

Did someone say...buttplugs?

Say I was just wondering if that pooch get's to lick the clam? I bet he mounts her like a elk head on your granddaddy's den wall!

Did someone say...buttplugs?

#10
I think they're all from Kazakhstan!

TOPMODEL

#10, Check Supermodels.nl to see pics of the top fashion models I've mentioned. I'll just explain a little some of them.. Doutzen Kroes is one of Dutch's current supermodels. She's appeared in ads from Calvin Klein to Valentino. She's been Valentino's muse... She's walked for all the top fashion shows EVERY Season.. From Victoria's Sectet to Anna Sui..Doutzen has done it all. She's one of the newest VS fashion models who made her VS runway debut last year.. I could go on. A top model like Doutzen Kroes has bigger/longer modeling credits compared to "supermodels" like Heidi Klum. All Heidi has done is VS, SI, and other commercial modeling. She has never done high fashion like Doutzen who's walked for top fashion designers like Karl Lagerfeld. All Heidi walks for is VS which is once a year. Heidi has never been a Fashion House/Designer's muse. Doutzen has.. I could go on.