Borat to Wed Baywatch Babe?

10/23/2006 3:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Borat: Click to watchBorat's on the hunt for America's favorite blonde lifeguard -- Pam Anderson.

In his new movie, the journalist from Kazakhstan, played by comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, comes to America to learn about the country, eventually crossing the states in hopes of wedding the Playboy pin-up.

Though men here focus on Pam's chest, the traits that caught Borat's eye were a bit different -- "Her teeth all grew on the inside of her mouth. She had more hair on her head than on her back and she did not look strong enough to pull a plow."

Not only are the women in his country unattractive according to Borat, prostitution is common too. "There is, of course, regional and national competition for prostitutes. and now the competition is increased because of the popularity of television program, '
Kazakhstan's Next Top Prostitute.'"

While it's easy to see why Cohen's statements in the Borat character have been causing controversy with Kazakhstan, we're guessing more will laugh than be offended when "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" opens next week.

White Girl

I've been telling you for weeks: There is no such country as Kazakhstan, it's all a put up job to generate publicity for his movie. What a character, what a movie!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey borat,she likes anal sex,,and she will cheat on kid rock,just ask tommy lee,marby you can visit Kazakhstan.Do it kaz style

rachel

um #1, i hate to burst your bubble, but when i simply copy and pasted Kazakhstan into google it came up with a map of its location and everything (ie. the flag, coat of arms....all that good stuff), so before you come on here and trying to make yourself sound smart.....CHECK YOUR FACTS!!!!!

Lou

the only reason TMZ covers this guy so much is because he is jewish.

Torshion Bar

Yeah #1, I've been reading your comments on how Kazakhstan doen'st exist for weeks too, and every time I chuckle at you frickin stupid you are. It's part of the former Soviet Union you idiot. Go back to school and stop spending so much time posting on TMZ . It's people like you that give the rest of the world good reason to hate us.

sam

Next week!!! I'll be counting the days.....should be a real belly laugh!

Dark Knight

This movie is so overexposed. I'm sick of hearing about it already that I don't really want to see it. Someone should tell the studio there is a such thing as too much promotion.

White Girl

#3
Anna, you ignorant slut!
You HAD to Google Kazakhstan? You must be new to this site. That jackass has been posting the same nonsense for weeks about Kazakhstan not being a real country. I think it's suppose to be a joke, but actually I think your way more humorous...Google Kazakhstan, what a maroon!

White Girl

#5
"doen'st " exist..."and every time I chuckle at you frickin stupid you are."
Hmmm, it LOOKS like a language that I know as ENGLISH. Maybe we should go to school together.
Now CraigyBoy, make sure you buckle up your helment before you get on the bus and don't rub you "pee-pee", stop eating your boggers!

me

hey # 8 maroon>??? you look like the idiot your name fits you well!

Lou

the reason this movie so overexposed is because jews are over represented in the media.

THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE!

sam

This guy is hilarious IMO. I watched Ali G and I'll go see this movie as well. But where or where is Bruno??

rachel

hey dumbass was it really necessary to be so vulgar towards me.....no!!!! i didn't think so, and yes i am new to this site, unlike you i have a life and don't spend every hour of my life on a celeb. site wondering what people i don't know did last night!!!!! jack ass!!!!!

Did someone say...buttplugs?

#13
I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Welcome to my world: the world of the LOSERS. I just thought it was pretty funny that someone would have to Google "Kazakhstan". You must have gone to the same High school I did. Were you known as "Anna the bannana?", Did you use to make lunch money by giveing BJ's in the boys gym locker room for a dollar--giving eighty-five cents in change? Is the top of your head really flat, because I can remember doing my Geography homework...are you buck toothed, freckles, cross-eyed? Ah, well maybe it was your mother!
Again, welcome!

Did someone say...buttplugs?

#9
You are CORRECT: I should have typed, what a "maroon" indicating that I was quoting someone else, in this case that estute observer of the American scene, BUGS BUNNY. A "maroon" is a coconut cookie, a "moron" is what your father, or mother was. Thank you for pointing my mistake out. Humor is not so funny if you have to explain it to "maroon's" You might try watching some TV instead of staring in fascination as your fecal matter gows swirling down the toilet.
Again, thanks you "maroon"

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments