Hilary Duff's

Mad Dash Through LAX

10/23/2006 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilary Duff hit the airport on Friday for a mid-day flight, but not before she hit a wall of paparazzi first. The actress was swarmed by waiting photogs at Los Angeles International Airport from the moment she stepped out of her car. Hilary clutched the arm of her massive bodyguard for safety as the shutterbugs chased the star throughout the entire terminal.

But Duff wasn't the only famous traveler that had to deal with the cameras this weekend. Lindsay Lohan, Kiefer Sutherland and Alec Baldwin all battled the flashbulbs as they made their way through crowded airports across the globe.

Who would have thought that cameramen could be more frustrating then those nail-clipper-confiscating TSA officers?

stephen

I am amazed that Hilary Duff walking through LAX causes this much of a stir. I mean, when i go -- i have no more than two photographers following me. Rude.

Eli

How freaking annoying these people live life good but I wouldnt stand everybody in my face all day with those bright flashes!

HILARY YOU HAVE TO MAKE CONCERTS IN MIAMI MORE WE LOVE YOU DOWN HERE, BUT YOU NEVER MAKE CONCERTS HERE FOR SOME REASON!

NARC

TIRED OF WATCHING AN UNDERAGE DRUG USER BREAK THE LAW AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE SHE'S A CELBUTARD?

EMAIL LAM.Direct@abc.ca.gov AND TELL THEM YOURE SICK OF CELEBUTARDS LIKE THIS BITCH BEING ABLE TO BREAK ALCOHOL LAWS! SHE IS UNDER*AGE* AND HYDE SHOULD BE PUNISHED!

E-BOMB of OZ

The BEST thing about this video is THE CHICK LAUGHING her ass off BEHIND HIllary's back

fat jack

What a non-story. 3 or 4 guys running around taking pictures of the Great Hypocrite and Vastly Untalented Hilary Duff at the airport. Who cares? I hope they annoyed her, that's what the ditz deserves after performing at a bullring.

Burn in Hell, Hilary.

Chris

Seriously Duff, think about using Netjets. It's only slightly more than a first class ticket and you avoid all the hassle of dealing with airport security and those idiotic paparazzi.

No one deserves the sort treatment those vultures give celebrities, not even Paris Hilton. Taking photos of them being idiots at clubs (and they do that a LOT), sure, I can deal with that. Harassing them at LAX or when they're walking their dog is too far.

Chris

Damn italics don't work.

Hilary lover

fat jack, I think your comment is totally not fair against Hilary, who is a very cool gal and is making millions off something most of us dream about doing. If you actually got to know her I think you would like her despite her unique voice. I mean my voice is very unique its not the greatest voice but I think that getting to know the person before judging them is the way to go and we dont know the 'real' Hilary, all we see is her acting in front of the camera and you dont know how much of it is real and how much isn't so take your bad comment back!