Jennifer Aniston Crushed by Photogs

10/24/2006 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston transformed a Broadway playhouse into a swarming madhouse last night, as fans and photogs alike blitzed the star following her highly anticipated performance.

After the excited crowd had already bombarded the former "Friends" star on her way into the show, the throng, which had more than doubled in size by the time Aniston emerged, dangerously rushed the actress after her final curtain call.

Amid the pushing, shoving and constant demands from her bodyguards to "get out of the way, give her some room," a woman photog was heard screaming "god damn you stupid f**ker" -- though it is unclear whether she's yelling at the bodyguards or other shutterbugs.

Aniston eventually pushed her way through the crowd -- with the help of her burly bodyguards -- and drove off, never once looking back.

"The Break-Up" star was performing in the 'The 6th Annual 24 Hour Plays on Broadway, ' a one-night sold out event. The event benefits the non-profit Working Playground organization, which promotes the arts and culture in schools. The 10-minute plays are literally produced in just 24 hours.

marianne.

4. Why so many people have to say that about her, I dont think she looks ugly just cause you AJ fans dont like her for some reason doesnt mean you gotta talk sh*t!
Posted at 1:04PM on Oct 24th 2006 by you haters
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This was the first post bringing up AJ, by a Jen fan. Happens all the time. I didn't like Jen when she was with Brad and I sure don't like her now. I like AJ cause she makes Brad happy.

I dislike Jen cause she's a coniving low down publicity wh*re, with little talent and less beauty. She showed her true colors over the past 2 years. I would dislike her if Brad and angelina had never existed. (except for the fact that she wouldn't be so high profile)

When's the last time any of her "Friends" co-stars got mentioned here at TMZ?

marianne.

Posted at 9:07PM on Oct 24th 2006 by chickeepoo

If Brad could do 7 years with this ugly crazy needy b*tch with no kids, He can do a lifetime with Angelina and his kids with his hands tied behind his back.

And since when did Brad do all his leaving his women for a younger one?
Gwyneth Paltrow is 34, 3 years youger than Jen, and he didn't even leave her, she broke it off with him!

As for him running around with young women, yeah he did, when he was YOUNG too!

See, now you're just making things up. Brad left Jen cause they just weren't kickin' it anymore, he met Angelina and fell in love with her.

It sounds to me like your husband/boyfriend dumped you for a younger model:

What's the matter? You didn't hear the dumptruck backing up?????

deenappr

Sorry all of you JA (THE CHINNIFER) fans, but soooooo many of the people that have written here, ARE RIGHT. THE CHINNIFER IS UGLIER THAN HELL! SHE IS A SKANK, WAS BEFORE SHE HOOKED UP WITH BP, AND IS NOW. Rumors have been that she continues her cocaine to stay super skinny, and that that is why the BP left her. She's really basically a mess! YES INDEED! All I have to say is that it must be true, or else why did the BP leave her; especially if he would of truly loved her. I'm sorry all of you that probably have a big chin also, and look like the CHINNIFER, but it is known that she is a MANIPULATOR, CONNIVING PERSON, SHE STRIVES FOR ATTENTION CONSTANTLY, HAS A BIG MOUTH, AND DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP, AND AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED EVER SINCE BP LEFT HER, SHE HAS GONE TOTALLY CRAZY, PSYCHO, AND OUT TO LUNCH! The way she acts, I can see the speed in her, and she's just a complete mess. And, at least BP and AJ, are minding their own business, and doing what they do best, whereas this creep continues to cry, gossip, and go around and act soooo stupid. Plus, I do have to say that as she ages, she is getting alot more uglier, and why does she have to wear her hair practically in front of her face. It's like she's trying to HIDE HER UGLY FACE. I KNOW THAT YOU ALL HAVE SEEN THIS. JUST CHECK OUT HER PHOTOS, SHE ALWAYS HAS HER HAIR ALL HANGING TOWARD THE FRONT OF HER FACE.

lyz

I agree deenapr. But to you people who defend her all the time. Jennifer Aniston DOES NOT have a nice personality. Simply put, we all talk about her because she is ugly inside AND outside. If her personality were really friendly nobody would ever comment on her. This woman is pure ugliness 100% everything about her hair, skin, looks, personality, attitude, we dont just talk about her outside appearance. Yes she was on a famous sitcom Rachel Green may have acted friendly but Jennifer Aniston is an ugly human being in EVERY way possible . And the smart people see that.

shar

Is it just me, or does everything she's been doing recently to help people or charity is only ten minutes, like this play for charity and the ten minute movie she co-directed to help women. what an insult!!!!

kt

So what is her charity work? She made millions and millions off of friends - what does she do beside get on Oprah and whine. The Oprah thing must have been a set up for this theater thing. Her publicist does earn her money. When they needed publicity for the movie, there was talk about an engagement. It suited her purpose then to coyly show off a ring.

my2cents

You people are pathetic! How can you make these sorts of comments about someone that you don't even know! You have no idea what JA is like personally (and I am not an JA fan, nor am I an AJ fan) BUT the point is, how can you judge someone based upon the gossip we read on the internet or the rag magazines. All of the soap opera aside, she has done her fair share of charity work over the years, if you mean has she bought any children lately, don't think so, but then slavery went out a long time ago didn't it!! Get off your soap boxes, look and the mirror and ask yourself what you have done lately to make this world a better place, if it just to slam other people so that you can feel better about yourself, then that's sad.............

deenappr

my2cents, I'M SHOCKED!! Why do you bring up SLAVERY? So, because soooooo maaaannnnny people around the world adopt children, (REMEMBER, NOT BUY) to be able to give these children a better life, then to die, TO YOU THAT IS SLAVERY. MG what planet are you on! Oh! And, can you please elaborate on the CHINNIFER'S past charity work. PLEASE!!!!! I've not heard much on the CHINNIFER doing much to help out the SUPER POOR, AND THE DYING POOR. And as for not knowing her, yes, you may be right in my not knowing her personally, but I've been reading all about her for many years, and MY CONCLUSION ON HER IS THAT SHE IS AN IMMENSE SELFISH, SELF CENTERED, AND I LOVE MYSELF TOOOOOOOO MUCH TYPE OF A PERSON. OH! AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT SHE'S A SPOILED BRAT, ALSO. This is what I have gathered about her, especially from reading about her for tooooooooo mannnnnnnnny fricken years! GOT THAT MY2CENTS!!! And, if you'd have any type of a brain, then you would also be able to SEE THIS ABOUT HER!!! There's no lying, when it comes to the type of person she is. JUST WATCH ANY RERUNS ON HER WALKING THE RED CARPET WITH WHOMEVER. Watch how she acts, like she's a BIG MOVIE STAR, WHEN SHE'S NOT. ITS LIKE SHE USES THESE MEN TO MAKE HER SELF LOOK FAMOUS, WHEN SHE'S NO WHERE'S NEAR THE ACTING STATUS OF BRAD PITT, ANGELINA JOLIE, NICOLE KIDMAN, MERYL STREEP, KATHY BATES, ETC. YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT AJ HAS ALREADY WON AN OSCAR, AND IT'S LIKE THIS DIMWIT KEEPS TRYING TO COMPETE WITH AJ. ARE YOU GETTING THIS!!!! My feelings are that BP truly saw this in her, and probably fell out of love with her, because of what he saw in her, and he couldn't stand it anymore. Here's an important thought, "Why is BP so willing to be out there helping the poor?" Even in New Orleans! Its like he has awaken to recognize that its not all about you, yourself, or I, its about helping everyone else around you. Especially, if you have the means to help other people. And BP does! And YES, granted I'm not rich, but I give to the charities here in our city all the time. You name it, clothes, shoes, money, turkey's at the holidays, and I even pick a couple of names from the xmas trees at the malls during the holiday season. So, YOUR VERY WRONG, my2cents!!!! I AM ALSO A GIVING PERSON, WHERE THE CHINNIFER IS NOT!!!! PLUS, SHE SOOOOOO MAJORLY SUCKKKKKKKKKKKS AT ACTING. I'll bet some of the fans after the NY Broadway play were cursing at the CHINNIFER, especially now, that she has become such A MEDIA MONGER. SOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN SICK OF HER!!! BIG TIME!!

vicki

IF brad left her b/c she had a drug problem and she has let him be vilified, she is more pathetic than i thought

deenappr

Yeah vicki! this is what certain people are saying that are within the hollywood mix, and that this is why she is just a size 2. Cmon! at almost 40! Yeah Right! Just look at how chunky her face, and body were on her tv sitcom. Big Difference, HUH! THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONE REASON, HER FACE IS LOOKING PRETTY OLD AND WRINKLED. YOU CAN SEE THIS, WHEN THEY DON'T DO ALL THAT CRAP AIRBRUSHING AND ALL WHEN THEY PUT HER ON THE RAG TAG MAGS.
I KNOW THAT I'M BELIEVING IT! I FEEL THAT SHE IS BONKERS AND HAS BECOME A TOTAL PSYCHO. HOW SHE CONTINUES TO LIE TO THE PUBLIC.
SHE'S CRAZY!!

BRANGELINA IS THE BOMB!! LOVE HER FOREVER!!

YES, YES, YES! YEAH! I'M PRETTY SURE THAT WHO EVER IT WAS THAT WAS DOING THE CURSING, WAS SURELY DOING THE CURSING AT THE CHINNIFER AKA THE MANISTER! NO DOUBT IN MY MIND! THAT SHE/MAN IS REALLY DAMMMMMMMMM UGLY! BOY! I'M SOOOOOOO GLAD THAT THE BP TOOK OFF AND RAN, CAUSE SHE'S UGLIER AN HELL! WELL MAYBE VINCE WILL BE BETTER FOR HER, BUT I SEROUSLY DOUBT IT. I DON'T THINK THAT HE WOULD EVER BE HAPPY WITH THE SHE/MAN EITHER. BOTTOMLINE!

my2cents

To deenappr28, by slavery I meant buying children, perhaps the wrong choice of words but that is the circumstance non-the-less. You must be lonely in your perfect world, where the only opinion that counts is your own, get a life!

deenappr

my2cents, you NEED A LIFE, I HAVE ONE!!! you are the one that mentioned SLAVERY!! REMEMBER, IF YOU CAN DISH IT OUT, THEN YOU SURE AS HELL BETTER BE ABLE TO TAKE IT!!!!!!! OR, YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T BELONG ON THIS SITE. AS I STATED EARLIER, YOUR SHEMAN, THE MANNISTER AKA CHINNIFER IS UGLIER AN HELL, SO GET OVER IT. EVERYONE KNOWS ITS TRUE!!!! HELL EVEN V V WON'T EVEN STAY WITH HER, IF HE EVER DECIDES TO MARRY HER. IF HE DOES, I CAN SEE HIM RUNNING LIKE HELL, ALSO. SHE'D DO BETTER WITH ANOTHER FEMALE!!! BOTTOMLINE!! OH! AND MY OPINION DOES COUNT, AND YES!!!!! I DO HAVE A PERFECT WORLD, ARE YOU EXTREMELY IMMENSELY JEALOUS!!!!

deenappr

OMG by you haters! WHAT ARE YOU ILL! THE CHINNIFER AKA MANNISTER, ONE OF THE SEXIEST WOMAN IN HOLLYWOOD! PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEESE, GET REAL, WILL YOU!!! The MANNISTER PROBABLY PAYS THE MAGS TO PLACE HER IN THAT CATEGORY, BECAUSE FOR REAL, HONEY, JUST LOOK AT THAT F***** UGLY FACE OF HERS, AND PLEASE TELL ME WHERE SHE IS ONE OF THE SEXIEST. ONE OF HER RIGHT TOES, MAYBE!!!!! ITS JUST IRONIC HOW SOME OF THESE RAG TAG MAGS, WILL PRINT SOME STUFF AND STATE THAT ANISTON SAYS!!! SO WHENEVER I READ THIS STUFF ON THE COVER PAGES, OR INSIDE THE MAG, THEN THAT IS WHEN I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS LITTLE SHEMAN B**** IS THE ONE THAT GIVES THESE RAG TAG MAGS SOME OF THIS GOSSIP ON BP AND AJ, SO THAT THEIR FANS CAN BEGIN TO DISLIKE THEM, AND INSTEAD HAVE PITY ON THE SHEMAN, AND FOR THEIR FANS TO FAVOR THE SHEMAN INSTEAD OF BP AND AJ. THIS IS HOW I SEE IT, BUT GUESS WHAT, IT DIDN'T WORK. I NOTICED THIS THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE PAST SUMMER, AND THE SHEMAN LOST, AND SHEMAN LOST BIG TIME!!!!! THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT HER NOW, IS THAT THE SHEMAN IS A HAS BEEN, AND THE SHEMAN HAS HAD HER 15 MINUTES OF FAME. THE SHEMAN IS HISTORY NOW, AND THE SHEMAN HAS MADE HERSELF LOOK SOOOOOOOO PATHETIC AND A CRAZY A** LIER TO ALL OF HER FANS, THAT NOW THE SHEMAN HAD TO GO RUNNING TO V V AND TRY AND SALVAGE THAT RELATIONSHIP (OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT) SO THAT THE SHEMAN CAN HAVE SOME KIND OF MAN NEXT TO HER COME OSCAR NIGHT THIS MARCH. TO ME, THIS CHINNIFER IS A TOTAL USER, AND THIS IS WHAT SHE DID WITH BP, BECAUSE THE CHINNIFER NEVER HAD THE STAR POWER THAT BP HAD, BUT SHE ACTED LIKE SHE DID, AND ONLY BECAUSE SHE WALKED THE RED CARPET WITH HIM. SO, PLEASE GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, AND ACCEPT IT AS IT IS, AND WHAT IT IS, IS THAT THIS F***** UGLY B**** IS DEFINITELY OUT TO LUNCH, AND THE CHINNIFER IS A BIG TIME LOSER IN MY BOOK! AND, I FEEL THAT ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY AS I DO. OH! AND DEEP DOWN, YOU KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT!! GET OVER IT, "BY YOU HATERS!" SEE IT AS IT IS! SHE'S TOAST!!!!!!

Linda

I dont know why people are calling her maniston.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments