Kate Hudson's Baby Shopping Spree

10/24/2006 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson is the latest celeb caught spending some big money on baby items.

Just a day after Madonna bought up over $7200 worth of merchandise at LA's Petit Tresor, Kate dropped $1500 at the same baby boutique on Saturday.

A source tells TMZ that Hudson came in alone and picked up twelve items which included a $79 pink cuddle coat, green plush frog slippers for $59, and a chic leather Mia Bossi diaper bag which retails for $400.

Though Kate has a two-year-old son, Ryder, we are told all of the items were definitely for someone much younger.

Kate recently separated from her husband, Black Crowes lead singer Chris Robinson and is rumored to be dating Owen Wilson, her "You, Me and Dupree" co-star.

omg

not bad to be Goldie Hawn's daughter...u go right in front of the audition line.

Since Kate Hudson has fixed her nose, n teeth- she she fix her ears as well,.

Amanda

She gets baby girl clothes the same week jennifer aniston does...
Whose having a baby girl? Or adopting one? One guess these presents are not for Shilo

Wicked

Could Kate and her ears look anymore apelike. I think not.

kitty

I love Kate Hudson, I think she is so pretty, and I think that her and Owen Wilson make such a CUTTTIIEEEE couple.... I wish them all the luck!!

Jazz

Why would any celeb shop at Petit Tresor when every alleged shopping trip gets so thoroughly reported on TMZ? I love this website but all these Petit Tresor stories look like blatant oroduct placement advertising to me.

Renee

girl, get those ears fixed.

Lisa D

Are those some kind of dumbl ears or what??????always knew she had these monsters hiding underneath that lovely blonde hair, cute girl but holly f*** what the hell is that????????clip those babies....

db

x17online has aerial views of Jennifer Meyer's baby shower last weekend (nice house). Apparently she and Kate Hudson are good friends.

HLM

I wonder if they know kids grow out of their clothes...

jennifer

LOL I know it's mean but I guess all of us have noticed. Kate really shouldn't wear her hair behind her ears. It only emphasizes how much her ears stick out. Since we're on the subject, doesn't Kate Bosworth have similarly large ears?

Smundek

I LOVE KATE U R SO PRETTY I WILL BE VERY SATISFACT IF I MEET KATE AND TALK ABOUT STH PLEASY KATE ANSWER ME pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssseee
I CAN TWAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER.

Smundek

smundek@vp.pl this is my email Kate pleasy answer me