Paris Works a Stripper Pole

10/24/2006 1:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dollar bills were quickly raised into the air when Paris Hilton took over a stripper pole at Jet nightclub in Vegas this weekend. The heiress teased the crowd with an erotic pole dance while her song "Stars are Blind" played on the background.

Moments later, faster than you can say abracadabra, world-famous grunge magician Criss Angel raced up onto the stage and tried to embrace the dancing debutante. The illusionist quickly learned that sharing the spotlight with Paris is a trick he hasn't quite nailed down yet, as Paris quickly swung to the other side of the pole and danced away.

1111111

CRISS,YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT TRAMP!! DON'T FALL FOR THAT TRASH..

April

Paris working a stripper pole??? The whore probably has one in her bedroom at home. And, by the way......Has she looked in the mirror lately???? She is NOTHING TO LOOK AT!!! She has the body of a 14 yr old boy and the face of mud. It seems, that with all of her family's money, NONE OF WHICH SHE EARNED HERSELF, that she would want to go buy some looks. Why do people care what she is up to?? She has done nothing for society. She needs to grow up or stay the hell home. And as for Criss Angel......Who the heck is he??? And why would he want to even touch her?? She is a walking STD!!!!

Sara Sidle

Paris is in need of some INTERVENTION.

kat

You call THAT CRAP an erotic pole dance? What lame clubs have you been to? That's a slap to all good pole dancers everywhere.

HA-HA Chris Angel! You loser!

SHEILA

CHRIS ANGEL / MIND FREAK...PARIS HILTON/ POLE GEEK

Barney Trouble

Saw Britney in South beach in the gift shop at the Lowes Hotel and she was nasty as hell.The dixie chix should support our president instead of bash him.Has anyone been to Ground Zero lately? People should also stop bashing Paris Hilton , everyone tries to get a rise out of her but she keeps smiling,thats talent right there!!!!!!!!!!

Glossed Over

At last, Paris has found her true calling.

LOL

Poor girl.................I'm beginning to feel really sorry for her...............her actions are that of a woman with some deep emotional problems. Just look at her; crying out for attention and looking for love in all the wrong places. I wonder if she ever felt nurtured and loved by her parents as a child should be. Maybe they were too busy to pay her any attention. How sad.

p.s. Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats not the only pole she likes,I am very suprised that she didnt have sex with it,but on the other hand ,whos to say she didnt,Pestacite is a hoe,skank and a tramp

Ms Kris

THIS IS NEWS?

tHIS IS ABOUT ALL THIS DUMB SKELETON KNOWS HOW TO DO.

Take you clothes off to see the skeleton body.

Screw any guy with a pusle with money

What were the names of those "friends" you kissed the other night?

IF YOU CAN NOT REMEMBER THEIR NAMES THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS IDIOT!!!!!!!

PURE TRASH.
BELONG IN A GARBAGE CAN!!

Caroline

I cringed while I was watching that. She is such a worthless piece of shit. "Oooh, look at me, I can dance on a stripper pole. And you! You lucky fellow, I'm going to reach down and caress your face cuz I'm a super tramp and I say sexy things to myself while I'm dancing" And I also used to think that Criss Angel was pretty hot, but now I think he's more than a little creepy. And he looks like an idiot, getting shot down ON STAGE by Paris Hilton. These people make my ass twitch.

sandy

No one is paying the skank any attention, so she has to try a little harder now.
Just go work at the cathouse in Nevada, if they would have your nasty ass. That is where you belong, in a whorehouse, not in public! Everyone is so sick of you Paris.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I think #22 may be right -- I NEVER see her Dad photographed with her, and only rarely her mom -- She's acting pretty desperate for any attention --

Miss Camarillo

what a LOSER! HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!!

Carl

This maybe her permanet job in a near future.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments