Fur-Loving Beyoncé Frightens Zoo Residents

10/25/2006 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyoncé Knowles took some time off after finally wrapping her upcoming movie "Dreamgirls" and spent an afternoon with her entourage at the Taronga Zoo in Sydney yesterday.

The singer-actress-designer -- and sometimes-target of animal rights organization PETA -- spent the day visiting all the fuzzy and furry creatures residing at the Zoo, presumably not searching for inspiration for her next clothing line.

The former Destiny's Child diva took all sorts of heat for the use of animal fur in her fashion line House of Dereon after she was ambushed by an angry PETA member at a charity dinner earlier this year, as TMZ first reported.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kitty

Beyonce is pretty but shes boring fur on the other hand is so stupid to trip about whoever has a problem need to get a life if someone gave you fur worth thousands of dollars lets see if you'd cut it up I don't think so get over it or sign up with peta Beyonce don't lose sleep over it Not in her million dollar home she don't Beyonce never let her true feelings show but I bet she laughing at how much yall rant and rave about the baddest bitch in the game!

Rachel

Jennifer Hudson is the baddest bitch in the game! And Beyonce knows it. If someone gave me a fur I would donate it to one of the many organizations that rescue orphaned animals. They use these furs for the benefit of the orphans. (To sleep on, etc..) There is no way in hell I would keep it, no matter what the cost. I have seen the videos of how these animals are killed for their fur. If everyone could see with their own eyes fur would be a thing of the past. Material possessions are not the most important things in life, believe it or not...

SO WHAT

Have fun B. . .it's your world. I'm wearing my fur this weekend, because it's cold outside. I love animals too!

WHUD UP

okay beyonce is a bitch
and i know this doesnt have anything to do with this subject

BUT EVA LONGWHOREIA IS A FUCKING RABBIT TOOTH UGLY SLUT

Rachel

Anyone who wears fur needs to see a video of the animals being skinned alive on fur farms. Is it really worth that kind of unspeakable cruelty just so you can look like a whore with a dead animal on your back? News flash: Fur doesn't make you look attractive. It only makes you look like the uncaring pig that you are.

racer

Beyonce looking like the clueless, repetitive, music industry tool she is. There is nothing original about her or her music. Of course, the same can be said of hip-hop in general over the past 5 yrs so no surprise....

lela

Did any of the visitors mistake Beyonce for an epileptic hyeena?

Eva Longwhoreia is fugly too...what's so special about her? She's just a Mexican that hasn't overeaten burritos....

Merlin

Bitch needs to be skinned herself, stupid waste of a human being.

No worries though, God will judge her.

Jennifer Scott

Agree 100% with #3's post, what they do to poor innocent animals in the name of fashion is sick & disgusting.

Rachel

Carrot- touche!

sam

I think she's beautiful. She would make a fine coat. Let’s track her down and skin her alive and test my theory.

kat s

peta has killed animals tens of times just to make a point!!!!!!!!! They kill dogs,cats,anything to make a point. They are sick sick people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rochelle

I am absolutely certain that all of these "haters": on the site don't eat meat, eggs or drink milk. I mean we as human beings really don't need those things to survive so it's just as cruel to kill an animal to make freaking burgers as it is to use their fur for articles of clothing.

nikki

Beyonce is a fake BITCH what she is doing is all for show. Closet FREAK!!! And I agree lets skin that BITCH. And her clothing line is for who the rich and famous you should see her designs and the prices.
FUCK HER!! AND THE MUSIC!!

jennifer

#3 couldn't have said it better myself. Fur ALWAYS looks better on the original owner.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments