Tommy Lee Likes to Mankiss

10/25/2006 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Lee and his Rockstar Supernova lead singer Lukas Rossi are making beautiful music together.

Tommy Lee's Mankiss
The duo showed up to Frankie J's album release party in Hollywood on Tuesday and professed their admiration for each other by engaging in some ordinary, run of the mill, John Travolta-style man-on-man open-mouth kissing. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Rossi even got a little touchy-feely as his hand can be seen riding up Tommy's stomach and exposing Lee's beautifully manscaped and tattooed lower abdomen.

This isn't the first time Tommy has been caught making out with a fellow rocker. In July, Lee and Dave Navarro swapped spit while at a party for their CBS reality show "Rockstar: Supernova."

While we support Tommy's desire to express his manlove, both Rossi and Navarro wear enough makeup to rival the Pussycat Dolls -- and we wouldn't be surprised if Tommy was unaware he was kissing a man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

living_life

i think it's hot, sory but i really do

Melissa

I LOVE it!!!! They are great friends and are both HOT! I've been hoping to see this since the start of RockStar. Grow up to the people who are saying gross....they are both SEXY and I'm sure whoever thinks this is gross is fat and ugly themselves and jealous not to be there !!!

Michele

They need to cough up some explanation for this...
Is this some insane excuse for a publicity stunt? It's bad enough media has showed it's Ok for girl-on-girl action...Now it will be kosher for man-on-man action..
As one of many girls I grew up with, who thought Tommy Lee was hott, tough, and a bad ass.......I would say his new sweet, man-loving, submissive side has ruined his image for a lot of us...
Maybe all along, he's wanted to wear Pam Anderson's pants, not get in them..

Sincerely,
Completly Grossed Out in Tampa--
Michele

boner

I love this pic! It's obviously done in humor and the people who are disturbed by it crack me up. It's no big deal. If it were two women everyone would think it's totally hot. I like Tommy Lee even more now I've seen this, and I think he's hotter than ever!
Barb D.

Jenn

so nasty!!

Jennifer Scott

Well, I for one am speechless! Wow. I guess that's what happens to you when you've been married to Pamela Anderson.

Cassie

Why is Jason Newsted even associated with these wierdos? Tommy Lee should remember that alot of his fans are former Motley Crue fans which puts a lot of in our 30's and doesn't appeal to us. Not that we are homophobic, if he wants Lukas just do it a home. Don't try to get attention this way. Basically-GROW UP and let your music do the talking.

rocio

EWWWWWWWWW I WILL NEVER AGAIN LOOK AT TOMMY LEE THE SAY WAY AGAIN:( ..I MEAN THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I SEE HIM DO THIS...I TURNED MY HEAD THE OTHER WAY WHEN HE KISSED DAVE..BUT NOW!!! AGAIN!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

cmyman

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

this was absolutely NOT necessary.

NIK-

What are they thinking? Nasty........
They just want the publicity!!!

Sharona

Get off the drug's Tommy.

Sharona

Get off the coke, Tommy

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

wow, i thnk i'd rather see fat old vince neil than these 2. at lease vince is still a man not a half queer. pick a side and stay there. yuck.

SICK IGNORANCE

And they talk about black rappers!!

anthonysdreamgirl**