Beyoncé, Halle, Jess and Becks Get High

10/27/2006 8:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sylvia

Posh looks sooooo cute in that lil sweater dress thingy.....NO ONE CARES ABOUT JESSICA SIMPSON!!!! F***IN SKANK

girly

Much love to Beyonce she looks amazing even without makeup!

Two Women Beaters!!!

Can't stand Halle right about now.

HAUTExCOUTOUR

SHut the f*** up Number1. You are just so stupid, if nick really LOVED jessica don't you think he would have fought for her love back? instead of telling every magazine that it was ALL her fault? when it takes TWO people to have a marriage? and jessica didn't go off dating right after the divorce unlike the balding bastard. And NICK LACHEY IS SO FREAKIN UGLY, WHAT THE F*** IS SO HOTT ABOUT HIM? HE WAS ALWAYS A CHEATING BITCH. DIDN'T YOU SEE THEIR REALITY SHOW? HE WAS ALWAYS HITTING ON JESSICA'S ASSISTANT. BITCH. SYLVIA YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH WHO NEED A LIFE. AND JESSICA ISNT THAT SKANK BITCH, YOU ARE, GO F***IN DIE IN HELL. AND IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE HER, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING. ITS THAT SIMPLE.

HAUTExCOUTOUR

ToTaLlY AgReE wITh NuMbA ThReE~*~*~*~

HAUTExCOUTOUR

I hate nick lachey soooooooooooooo much. he is such a friggin bitch. i agree with number three and five. nick has no life at all. so why don't he just go to ebay and buy a f***ing life?

HAUTExCOUTOUR

I see many people loathe Nick lachey, and i must say i am not a big fan of him either. he isn't very hansome not talented. he looks like a hobo at the moment. and he IS balding. He should get out of the bussiness, he isnt gonna get VERY famous. he isnt famous here where i live, and its LA. no one likes him, i think he just made his family members buy about 40 copies of his cd each.

HAUTExCOUTOUR

JESSICA YOU ROCK, I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE SOO TALENTED GIRLL! I LOVE YOU DESIGNS AND HAIR EXTENSIONS. I LOVE YOUR BEAUTY LINE AND YOUR STYLE, YOU ARE MY IDOLE. NICK GO F*** YOURSELF.

HAUTExCOUTOUR

nick should die with vanessa. its so stupid, many people thinks people who hate nick nad vanessa are jelous, BUT what's there to be jeleous about. his hair is falling out and vanessa looks like she has been screwed 74392473928 times a day. they are both messed up.

HAUTExCOUTOUR

NICK IS U-G-L-Y. DEAL WITH IT

Wicked

you people are sick mo fo's...you all need to get a friggin life. You are all probably losers, poor, ignorant, obviously super stupid.

C

nick has such a baby face. i dont think hes very good looking at all. he looks like hes 6. I LOVE JESSICA!!!!111 Shes the raddest ever!!

girly

Nick is so DAME FINE! I don't know why everyone is up Jessica's ASS all the time she's not all that!

Candy

I think Beyonce' is a pretty young lady with or without makeup. I will say I am glad she didn't walk into the airport with all that wild hair she sports in her videos. But as for Posh she's ok but I don't understand the whole attitude of , my face is too tight to smile. I guess after Spice Girls she got noticed in the media for have babies by a soccer player, must be nice. As for Jessica she can sing and she is a business woman. But she need to get rid of the blond act.

HAUTExCOUTOUR

hey GIRLY? Nick is SO not DAMN FINE. he is SO DAMN DEAD bEAT AND HOMELY. you need to get a life, PUHHH-LEEZZE

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments